Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did I do the right thing?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Hey, im a guy and I am freinds with this girl at my school and her ex boyfreind was calling her names and stuff like that. So what I did was stood up to him, HE IS LIKE 2 years older than me... But when I told him to leave her alone we got in a fight. " I WON " and then next thing I know my freind din like me... Why I helped her out.
Did I do the right thing?
Maybe it embarassed her to have so much attention brought to the situation. Or maybe she felt like you shouldn't be sticking your nose in her business.
But, She asked me to so...
And plus, he was going to her house and teling her she needed him. So I did something about the harasment... Whats rong with that I mean she did ask me to do something..
Then you should ask her why she's mad at you.
May be she didn't mean 'kick his a**'?
Talk to her about it. If she asked you to stick up for her and now she's mad, find out why...

1,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
FIREnICE203 is right. 3nodding

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
I personally think that you did the right thing. The guy was being a little too much of an a**, and he got what was coming to him. 3nodding
Sensedog
I personally think that you did the right thing. The guy was being a little too much of an a**, and he got what was coming to him. 3nodding

3nodding
personaly i think you did the right thing. If they guy was being a a** he deserved a a** whooping! But if she is mad at you id say talk to her and ask why she is angry. 3nodding
Raine-chan
Sensedog

3nodding

whee
man u have a right to stick up for your friend expecially if she asked u to next time the kid thinks about making fun of your friend he'll think twice, but mabie shes not over him idk
i c no reason 4 her to be angry shes prob juss embarassed
well you should ask her whats wrong..oh and you did do the right thing...i would have killed him*coughcough*..but i'm not right in the head..any way you did good *nodnods* even if you had lost It would have still been the right thing to do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff