Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veit Loderr
Princess Ria
Veit Loderr
Princess Ria
Veit Loderr
Well, an example: Saying that Africa is the source of all problems is literally true. It's a fairly obvious reference to Panacea. It's not mocking, it's just intellectual.

I feel oddly disturbed at the fact you defended my reasoning.

And it's Pangea. wink
Goddamn, I keep getting those two words confused... Panacea is an alchemical cure-all. stressed

You act as if you use them in everyday conversations. surprised Do you argue the fact that Africa is the source of all issues to everyone you see or is this just a special case?
Well, actually, I'm into fantasy and fantasy-based roleplaying, so that's how I know about Panacea. And a friend nicknamed himself Pangea once, joking about his weight (around me and another fat friend, so we decided that we're all the result of Pangea breaking).

And no, but if you think about it, humanity is the source of every real problem, and Africa is the source of humanity...

Ahaaaaaa. I get it now.

Well, I'm off. Other threads to check out. xd No good hijacking a thread that was made to scorn the intellects and cynics.
Princess Ria
Veit Loderr
Princess Ria
Veit Loderr
Princess Ria
Veit Loderr
Well, an example: Saying that Africa is the source of all problems is literally true. It's a fairly obvious reference to Panacea. It's not mocking, it's just intellectual.

I feel oddly disturbed at the fact you defended my reasoning.

And it's Pangea. wink
Goddamn, I keep getting those two words confused... Panacea is an alchemical cure-all. stressed

You act as if you use them in everyday conversations. surprised Do you argue the fact that Africa is the source of all issues to everyone you see or is this just a special case?
Well, actually, I'm into fantasy and fantasy-based roleplaying, so that's how I know about Panacea. And a friend nicknamed himself Pangea once, joking about his weight (around me and another fat friend, so we decided that we're all the result of Pangea breaking).

And no, but if you think about it, humanity is the source of every real problem, and Africa is the source of humanity...

Ahaaaaaa. I get it now.

Well, I'm off. Other threads to check out. xd No good hijacking a thread that was made to scorn the intellects and cynics.
Is that "cynics," or Cynics?

Because I really wouldn't mind scorning a few of the Cynics...

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Talk to your school administration about what your teacher has been doing in class. Type-up a report on paper if you have to, but do it soon.
Have you tried the human rights people? Tbhey're obligated to do something whether he has an excuse or not.
Seems like this guy won't have his job very long.

Or his life. Just don't be responsible for it.
he sounds more racist than perverted... heck... there's nothing perverted on the list...
... plus a lot of people joke about racism with their friends but dont mean it... if he wasn't serious he shouldnt get in trouble...
WinterMist
My science teacher, Mr. O'Hara (Mr. O'Pervert) is such a pervert!
Before I go into details people have reported him numerous times and have gotten no where. Everyone hates him but he always makes excuses about things. Alot of people feel awful after him doing things he does.

My question is: How can we stop this?

1. Saying the N word to a seventh grade class

2. Saying all soccer players are gay

3. Telling it's OK for us to call people homo's because we're homo sapiens and then saying "Hey, Krystal! You Homo!"

4. "Sitting down next to a semi-husky, but nice, not bad looking, and funny student, and saying HAHA! You're fatter than me! (Mr. O'Pervert is pretty fat)

5. To my best friend, "Hey Theresa, you could crack a mirror!"

6. Saying in front of several black people, "All Bad Things Come from Africa!"

Call the local NAACP in your area and complain to them. They have lawyers, and if the teacher insults black kids.... they can help.

http://www.naacp.org/

I recommend documenting the incidents of his comments in a journal. Get all your friends to help record his comments.

Then, call the local media and see if they will cover it. He will be fired in no time.

Good luck.
bring in a tape recored and get that a** on tape
I've told my parents. They have done nothing. Grr... And he is a pervert because he calls all the girls beautiful and then says "Hey girls! Let me see your jeans!" and stares at our asses.
That's not being a prevert but it's being wrong you need to keep trying until you ger somewhere

G'luck!
i think my science teacher has a crush on me neutral first of all, were not aloud to go to the bathroom during class right? but i ask anyway and he always lets me go, and no1 else can. ever. then he always calls me pretty girl. like one day he was like cody pass the papers back to the pretty girl behind u and then he smiled in this creepy way... he doesnt do this to any1 else in my class either.. and then he always does this weird smile thing when i talk to him to. its scary eek sweatdrop
omg that is really bad! Talk to your principal.
we have teachers like that in my school a P.E. teacher, Ms.Park she touches everyone especially girls and she plays with their bra straps and stuff like that, and pulls down their shirts. really discusting
Yep like someone said Tape Recorder. But i wouldnt be surprised if some kids raided his classroom and maybe kill him or stab him or something(lol im kidding...well ninja ) but yeah report his a**.

Oh yeah and dont do the raid classroom thing or the stabbing thing
what's the 'N word'?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas