Welcome to Gaia! ::

this boy at school is touching me and through myskirt and licking his lips and fingers and its the same one in my sig!!!what should i do??????
his names kermy shultz
Report him.
Get his sorry a** to the principal or Head of Discipline?
Latitude
Report him.

i do but he says hes homosexual and he doesnt do it and they believe him!!!
Kick his a**.
Hah, you're a liar.

I declare this thread bullshit.
If you are serious then just scream when he does it and get the teachers to come running.
confront him and warn him, if he is an a*****e tell your parents, if it continues then report him to the police, always have friends with you so you have some witnesses if he tries it again, and if the f*****t tries it again, then kick him in balls, if s**t continues then say that your going to take him to court

(sry for saying f*****t but i hate ppl who harrasses women and sexualy assult women and rape women, they seriously piss me off)
have one of your friends beat the s**t out of him.
he can kick my friend a** ok but idont want anything all i want is to get the words out that he is DANGEROUS!!!! beware!!!
sexual harrasment (sp) and he should get in trouble no matter what he says, tell another teacher, tell your parents, tell someone!
Foot + Balls = PAIN

Use this knowledge wisely.

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
fathomod
he can kick my friend a** ok but idont want anything all i want is to get the words out that he is DANGEROUS!!!! beware!!!

Man, he looks scary to the max. Report the freak.
Next time he does. yell as loud as you can "Stop touching me!" Cause a scene. Make other people notice. And avoid him as best you can.
And yeah, definitely kick him in the balls. Because he deserves it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff