• Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
gloomy tears
Galzus
gloomy tears
FrozenDarkHeart
gloomy tears
FrozenDarkHeart
He doesn't like you. Guys his age want sex and LOTS of it, most of the time. You're underaged and that scares lots of older guys. You don't have enough experience in life to understand how differently guys think at that age. I would just move on with your life and just stay friends. Otherwise, you're just asking for trouble.
yeah that does sound kinda right but when he hugs me it feels so gewd

Hun, it is just probably cause he is taller and bigger then you. Those always feel good. You gotta learn the difference between the two ya know?
yeah i know, but ifeel so safe

I am probably taller and stronger then him but that is besides the point, 90% of older men well that age don't want girls as young as you, remember this rule 3years younger ok or 3 years older is fine
gewd rule

It has stopped me alot from making bad mistakes
just trying to keep the thred alive
redsingergirl
Eh..that's a really really big age gap. Even if you tell him, there's a really small chance that it'll work out in the end. It depends if you want to deal with the booze in your relationship or not really, because chances are he won't stop drinking. Your choice.
It's not the age gap, it's the maturity. I'm 16, and I am considered dateable by 23 year olds. Even when they know what age I am.

If you want a relationship, just start imagining if he were your best friend. Not romantic partner, but best friend. Could you bear with this man that drinks? Well, most people you wouldn't want to have as a best friend. Unless you want sex (which any sane man would refuse if you happen to be 15), it's probably not going to work out.
tell him wen he's drunk and see what his reaction is.If it turns out badly, he won't remember it d next day, and if it turns out gud, ask him wen he's sober.
Galzus
gloomy tears
Galzus
gloomy tears
FrozenDarkHeart

Hun, it is just probably cause he is taller and bigger then you. Those always feel good. You gotta learn the difference between the two ya know?
yeah i know, but ifeel so safe

I am probably taller and stronger then him but that is besides the point, 90% of older men well that age don't want girls as young as you, remember this rule 3years younger ok or 3 years older is fine
gewd rule

It has stopped me alot from making bad mistakes
yeah cuz u are 18. so
Scotsman on a horse
redsingergirl
Eh..that's a really really big age gap. Even if you tell him, there's a really small chance that it'll work out in the end. It depends if you want to deal with the booze in your relationship or not really, because chances are he won't stop drinking. Your choice.
It's not the age gap, it's the maturity. I'm 16, and I am considered dateable by 23 year olds. Even when they know what age I am.

If you want a relationship, just start imagining if he were your best friend. Not romantic partner, but best friend. Could you bear with this man that drinks? Well, most people you wouldn't want to have as a best friend. Unless you want sex (which any sane man would refuse if you happen to be 15), it's probably not going to work out.
yeah he would be a spiffy best friend, that would be kewl.and it probally wont work out and about the maturity thiggy hes immature, so he acts like most 15 16 year old guys i kno
SoulOfDragon
tell him wen he's drunk and see what his reaction is.If it turns out badly, he won't remember it d next day, and if it turns out gud, ask him wen he's sober.
sounds gewd, must try that
bumping to keep this alive
gloomy tears
Scotsman on a horse
redsingergirl

yeah he would be a spiffy best friend, that would be kewl.and it probally wont work out and about the maturity thiggy hes immature, so he acts like most 15 16 year old guys i kno
Well... no. Imagine a best friend that is your one and only major friend. Most likely it's hard to find anyone that is that kickass. I've found that when a younger girl dates an immature older guy, that they have a hard time coping with them as they get older. The dude that just has a mind built like that continues to act like some little dork, and the girl is maturing and understands that they're ******** like that. So they break up.
gloomy tears
bumping to keep this alive
We don't like bumps here. We'll give advice to whom we can, we don't need them pestering to stay in front of the line.
Scotsman on a horse
gloomy tears
Scotsman on a horse
redsingergirl

Well... no. Imagine a best friend that is your one and only major friend. Most likely it's hard to find anyone that is that kickass. I've found that when a younger girl dates an immature older guy, that they have a hard time coping with them as they get older. The dude that just has a mind built like that continues to act like some little dork, and the girl is maturing and understands that they're ******** like that. So they break up.
im jsut an immature dork too, and we ahve so much in comon, so i dont know
gloomy tears
Scotsman on a horse
gloomy tears
Scotsman on a horse
redsingergirl

im jsut an immature dork too, and we ahve so much in comon, so i dont know
Then you'll be getting over him soon. 15 1/2 still counts as puberty. At the moment you are immature. But unless somehow your mind is caught at being a teenager (which we don't know because you are still one), it's a temporary thing. I'd suggest you just get over him and find someone who has the same maturity progression as you.
It isn't that older is bad... it is just from what i've learned. I don't believe you have the maturity yet to date someone THAT old. Maybe 17 or 18 is ok cause you all are in the same school, but this is only what i've seen in my life. I know I can't speak all that much cause when I was 17 I went out with a guy who 22... I got burned really badly the first time but the second guy who happened to be 22... we somehow worked out.

So I might or might not be right... just be very careful. Expecially since you said he only gives off signs when he is drunk. That isn't something that just makes you wanna run to him ya know?
gloomy tears
okay so heres my situation, im 15.5 and i have a crush on my friend whos almost 22. hes really sweet and funny and we have so much in common. and i think he might like me too, but everythime i think htat i realize that hes drunk or has been drinking, i dont know if i should tell him because im worried that me telling him could ruin our friendship, confused confused im so confused can somone please help me out?

Talk to him sit down and tell him how you feel and ask him this when he is not DRUNK. I'm not saying be terrified, but don't be to careless either. Watch out for your self but don't let him get in your pants either. Make sure the connection is true and make sure that he loves. do you love him? but if you feel he is to dangerous lay low for a while get to know the real him behind the alocohol.
Does he think of you as a little sister? that would be child molestion if you hooked up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff