Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright... just to start off... any assholes or people that are just going to be retarded... would you kindly leave now?

Yeah.. so this will probably be pretty long so if your not up to it just leave now

I'll start off by saying I have been with my girlfriend for 11 months now.. I love her more than anything and I don't think there is anything that could stop me from loving her. She has been my first girlfriend, first kiss, first EVERYTHING.. even my first true friend... someone that doesn't just try to use me for money, or inteligence.(though I don't really consider myself to be all that smart).. =/ As I said. I love her with all my heart...she really and truely is my everything.

We first met at school around November or December of 2003.. and we just talked at school for a few months. then we started becoming closer and closer until may '04 when I asked her to be my girlfirend. After that we just got closer and closer quite fast.. .maybe too fast? maybe thats the problem. so Two months later in July was the fist time that we had sex. and after that We just continued to get closer and closer untill about october It started to seem like she didn't really want me around as much as she did... Didn't really want to do as much with me as she used to... then around december was the last time that we really did anything "sexual" and she hasn't wanted to since then... I don't understand, 5 months and she hasn't once wanted to do anything like that though july-september she would ask..even beg for me a few times a week...

That is just one example of a way that we haven't been as close lately...

and now it seems like every time that I turn around I am being lied to or another promise is being broken.. and I don't understand why... I try to be 100% honest with her all the time... I just wish I got that in return

Now... she has started hanging out with one of her old friends again.... before I go any further lets talk about this "friend"
okay.. to start off.. she is a ******** whore... secondly she is a b***h to my girlfriend and everyone around her... and lastly she is a horrible "friend"
I am using the term "friend" very loosely.. becuase I could never see a friend do the things she does.
Soo.. anyways.. she has started to hang out with the whore again.. Yeah.. She is such A piece of s**t she doesn't deserve the dignety of being called by her name.. Soo.. The Whore. Always ends up ******** with my girlfriends life...adding unneeded drama to it and just being a shitty friend and doing things behind her back and talking s**t about her all the time...
So I have tried to talk to my girlfriend about it.. about how I don't think she should start talking to her again... the same s**t will happen like it had for the past year... She will never change... but my girlfriend doesn't seem to understand that.. I was stuck going to the mall today with My girlfriend, her parents and the whore... not long after we got into the mall... my girlfriend and the whore split up from us without any warning or a goodbye =/ so I was stuck walking around with her parents for 2 hours... and her father started talking to me... he was telling me how he feels about the whore and his daughter... he knows that I don't like her and he was just curious why... and he has told more to prove that she really and truely is a whore... and he started to talk about how he felt about her and wishes that his daughter would realize how much of a piece of s**t this "friend" is and just throw her out like the piece of trash she is... Everything her father said to me is exactly how I feel.... and he wanted me to respond with how I felt about the whole situation.... so I tried.. I started to but I just broke down in the middle of the mall... my eyes flooded with tears... and I couldn't talk or breath.. I just wanted to lay down and die...
Blah.. whatever..... then we got back to her house and she decided that she wanted to break another promise and go spend the night at the whores house...

I try to be a good boyfriend.. I try to be the best.. but it never works.. I don't know what I do to deserve what I get.. I am completly honest with her and tell her the truth all the time..yet I find out lies or promises she has broke what seems like all the time... I don't know if I can take another one... after tonight.. I almost started doing something I used to do... something very stupid and something that I promised myself and my family I would never do again... Its stupid and pointless... and just has negative long term effects.. but for the few minutes of the rush when your adrinalin takes over... it's allmost worth it... but its not.. I have someone that cares about me... I think.. and I know that it would hurt them more than it hurt me... which I don't want to do...

I'm really tired and about to pass out but I want to post this before I do so I am going to wrap it up. I'm sorry that this is all random and not really in any order... I downed what was left of a bottle of nyquil and I am starting to feel the effects...

thanks for taking some time out of your life to read about my pathetic one..
Wow. Talk about long. Actually, this is not the place to vent. You come here to ask for advice. Kindly use your Gaia journal. Best of luck to you.
Vent in your journal...
flip_flop247
Wow. Talk about long. Actually, this is not the place to vent. You come here to ask for advice. Kindly use your Gaia journal. Best of luck to you.

-_- okay... then I will take advice....
I agree with the person who said this isn't the place to vent.

Although I think you should dump your girlfriend, she is probably tired of having you as a boyfriend.

It's like a piece of gum, at first, it's good and flavorful, then it loses it's flavor and you spit it out and get another piece.
As I figured... there would be no helpfu replys... just flames... sorry to waste everyones time >.<
Wow, I don't know what to say, but you sound right, if her own father thinks that, she should proboly stop seeing...The Whore
I think you should just talk to her about how you feel. Ask her why she doesn't want to be intimate anymore, and tell her that you feel like she is pushing you away to be with her friend. While you can't tell her she can't associate with this girl you can tell her that you wish she wouldn't break promises to you for her.
Ragdoll_King
I think you should just talk to her about how you feel. Ask her why she doesn't want to be intimate anymore, and tell her that you feel like she is pushing you away to be with her friend. While you can't tell her she can't associate with this girl you can tell her that you wish she wouldn't break promises to you for her.

Yes... I know this would be the smart sinsible thing to do.. talk to her about it.... right?

I try, I really do but anytime that I try to talk to her.. about anything it seems like before I even say anything she is jumping on me and being all definseve.. when I hadn't even accused her of anything... and won't even really listen to what I am saying... she hears it..but she isn't listening and after that it just seems pointless to talk=/
I think you should talk to your gf about her ignoring you and breaking her promises, and if she continues to do it, then, end your relationship with her. Because chances are, that she wants to be around new people, and that's why she's not hanging around you a lot. Because relationship are built from trusts and promises, and if one partner dosen't give that, then, there's really nothing for the relationship to go on.
If she becomes overly deffensive then just don't get upset, be calm and assure her that you aren't accusing her of anything. Tell her you don't want to argue, you just really need to talk about the current state of your relationship. Let her no that you really love her and that they way things are going are really hurting you. If she cares about you as much as you care about her then she will understand and want to make things better for both of you. If she doesn't then you can and will find someone who is right for you. You've said this was your first girlfriend, a lot of time first relationships don't work. You seem like a very nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone who is right for you.
Thanks... everyone. Honestly, I appriciate all of you that have tried to help...
Oh man, I had a friend like that once...

First let me tell you about this friend. She was a slut, and just degraded me a lot. Said I ******** a teddy bear in third grade and I was dubbed gay for the rest of my time through elementary. Thus she ruined my early years. In sixth grade she went on to get scissors and carve my initials into her hip, telling me I was her anchor to the world and that she couldn't live without me. Yet she continued to treat me like s**t until finally I told her that if she thought I was a friend then she has an odd way of showing it.

Of course, it was hard to say that... I'm a timid person.

Anyway, you can at first understand that maybe you're girlfriend believes that she can help this girl, and she wants to try and help her feel better about people. Of course, I don't know your girlfriend so I don't know how she acts. About your girlfriend not spended as much time, maybe this 'whore' as you dub her is telling her things that make her nervous around men, maybe you.

Of course this might just be another reason for you to hate her, maybe misjudge her.

Finally, you should try and sit down with your girlfriend and ask her what she thinks of the girl. Don't blow up, don't argue, just let her talk. If she doesn't want to then tell her that you want to know how she's doing, ask her what her business with this other girl is.

Then you should sit her down and ask her about why she's been so distant... I haven't read through any of the replies before this, so sorry if I'm repeating something that was already said... pm me if you need anything else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff