Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight
wow i'm seeing no discussion here what so ever...did you just wanna post your life story and waste our time or is there a point to all this. best of luck with your high school drama but i think this is the wrong place for it.

Hey, shes having a hard time so STFU!
thank you. at least there are SOME decent people on gaia.
gothicdemon105
Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight
wow i'm seeing no discussion here what so ever...did you just wanna post your life story and waste our time or is there a point to all this. best of luck with your high school drama but i think this is the wrong place for it.

I know, everyone is an a*****e now.
oh noes, gaia people are mean to you, now its time to cut your wrists into the shape of a heart cause nobody understands you
This screams Avril, even the title.

Give me one reason why you posted this, discussion wise.
sweatdrop You should probably post this in a journal. If there is no discussion, then technically it is spam. Sorry, but if you wanted advice, you should post in life issues.

You can try these journal sites though:

livejournal.com

deadjournal.com

xanga.com

There are dozens of others too out there, or you could use the one Gaia gives you.
Robo Gecko
gothicdemon105
Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight

Because she effin posted in the wrong forum. This needs to be moved to Life Issues!
gothicdemon105
EmeraldTheChaosKnight
gothicdemon105
EmeraldTheChaosKnight
wlcome to a** hole ville may i take you order? yeah id like a number two with a side of dumbass
you dont like it tell me where i was wrong tell me where the rambling stops and the discussion starts
your wrong because

one: its not a"life story"

two: im only in jr. high

three: because i said so!
"because i said so" if that isnt the logic of a spoiled brat i dont know what is. so what you're in jr. high not high school that just makes it more likely that you're one of those morons who dont even know th emeaning of pain and jumped on the bandwagon of the cutting trend. you had nightmares about friends dieing? so what my friends did die and you dont see me trying to imitate them. grow up if you cant handle little crap like this you'll never make it in the real world.
Robo Gecko
gothicdemon105
Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight

LAWLZ. No, everyone's just too much of a ******** sissy now.
ReikiSamuraiGirl
Robo Gecko
gothicdemon105
Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight

Because she effin posted in the wrong forum. This needs to be moved to Life Issues!

Well mabye she didnt know that. Ever consider that?
suckafish
oh noes, gaia people are mean to you, now its time to cut your wrists into the shape of a heart cause nobody understands you
ok. go smoke a fish! *puff*
-applaudes EmeraldTheChaosKnight-
Robo Gecko
ReikiSamuraiGirl
Robo Gecko
gothicdemon105
Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight

Well mabye she didnt know that. Ever consider that?

But... I posted earlier that she needed to move it. And so did someone else. ...
Yes, I did consider that she didn't know that, that's why I told her before. =/
suckafish
-applaudes EmeraldTheChaosKnight-
thank you
Groovy Spleen
Robo Gecko
gothicdemon105
Robo Gecko
EmeraldTheChaosKnight

LAWLZ. No, everyone's just too much of a ******** sissy now.

Just because some poeple have some decency, doesent mean there a "p***y".
gothicdemon105
suckafish
ok. go smoke a fish! *puff*

holy s**t that was clever. how old are you again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff