Welcome to Gaia! ::

my friend hates me because my friend told me something but didn't tell her....
ahhhhhhh
you should talk to your friend..but that may be impossible...my twin sis hates me right now and wont talk to me so it is almost impossible to talk. But you should try as hard as you can to talk!
friends do have fights, it doesnt sound at all like it was your fault. i am sure you will make up.
you don't know her we had a fight over something stupid so stupid we can't even remember what it was and we wouldn't talk for 2 months somthing like this could take a year!
try to talk to her,make her sit down and listen to you.
I feel ya. my gf's mad at me because of something I've done/said. I know how you feel but just as worst. give your friend some time. I know it's hard but... it might be ok in the end... I hope....
Saria Flower
I feel ya. my gf's mad at me because of something I've done/said. I know how you feel but just as worst. give your friend some time. I know it's hard but... it might be ok in the end... I hope....

i hope so to...
geonara2
Saria Flower

i hope so to...

ya. it's hard to wait and see if one friend is going to forgive the other. it's kind of sad.
wow people are a lot more forgiving then i thought they were thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh... you're welcome I guess. did you and your friend make up?
I must go now. I hope you and your friend make up. I just hope me and my gf make up and not break up with me. g2g. good luck, bye

Beloved Gaian

Tell her to get over it.
snap_2007
Tell her to get over it.

tried that and got hurt....
but most of the time shes a great person just a little touchy...
geonara2
my friend hates me because my friend told me something but didn't tell her....
ahhhhhhh

Tell her you thought that she already knew or something. Tell her you didn't think it was important. This is fairly simple to fix if you put your mind to it. Good luck, if all else fails, guilt trip guilt trip guilt trip!
tell your friend that you want to put this past us and move on as friends. forgive and forget.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff