Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** HELL MAN!!!, -- you must be going threw rough times!! -- i could not imagine one of my friends dying!!! --- wow - im really sorry mate! -- bloody car's!! (nice cars) but they are a menace sometimes!
Mordus
Wow. Sorry that your friend died. crying

It will take some time for the pain to go away, that much is true. I went through the same thing when I found out one of my friends died. crying

Consider this, though: You now have an extra angel watching over you.

thank you for that. i feel a bit better....
UsagiBunny
I hope you're happy to be using your friend's death as an excuse to gain gold stare
i was thinking the same thing. 3nodding
I so sorry. I'll pray for you and you can PM me if you need to talk or need me to pray for anything els.
*gives you a hug* aww I'm sorry cry
UsagiBunny
I hope you're happy to be using your friend's death as an excuse to gain gold stare
Wow, that was kind of harsh. Jeez.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
i'm sorry for ure loss i lost my friend a year ago this 10th if u need someone to talk to i'm always here for u
was his last christmas......
i know how you feel
Dark Slayer4
a long time friend of mine has died yesterday in a car accident. i dont know what to say.....

My best friend was killed by his dad. He covered him in gasoline and set him on fire...It was really hard for me to believe
login007
Dark Slayer4
a long time friend of mine has died yesterday in a car accident. i dont know what to say.....

My best friend was killed by his dad. He covered him in gasoline and set him on fire...It was really hard for me to believe

why did he do that?
One less person to buy for this Christmas!
^^

Wow.. Kinda boring.. But I wont flame.
man, deaths are tough, and you can't really do that much about it. I wish i could help you more crying
man, deaths are tough, and there isn't really much you can do about it. i wish i could help you more crying
I'm sorry for your loss...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces