Welcome to Gaia! ::

here's the story:
last night i was opening a conversation with him on msn. and when i said hi, he replied "WHAT??!!"..so i thought either he thought i was annoying or he didnt wanna talk to me. and then he said, "WTF??!" then i closed the window. THe next thing i did was change my personal settings to " it will never be the same again, cuz u changed and i changed." After, a friend of his told me that he thought i was pissing him off. And today when i was talking to him, he was pissing me off and telling me i was whiny and annoying..after he asked me if i said everything i needed to say, and then he either blocked me or signed out. WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!>....>
i have a feeling he doesnt like me anymore..suggestions and comments needed plz!
Forget him if he's gonna be like that.
do i really need 2 spell it out 4 u?? duh! obviously ur doing sumit 2 "annoy" him-or so he ses-boys r immature & u dont need this idiot-u can do waaaaaaay betta-hes obviously not putting u straight & hes putting u down-if u want it bluntly-finish it b4 he puts u thru suffering & then ends it-dont let him get ther 1st.!! gd luck!! xx
Sit that boys a** down and talk 2 him. If you cant get sence into him that way and he says your annoying which can hurt, i say you should leave him. Girl, he's not worth the trouble
sumtimes guys doesn't want 2 talk u no...sumtimes guys aren't those talking type..maybe he's in a bad mood.... ~><~
Yui~ Kinomoto
Forget him if he's gonna be like that.

amen to that. 3nodding I know a kid like that...hes friggen annoying. So I just ignore him....
It's probably not going to get any better, and you can also do better than him. There's no sense kissing his a** in a vain attempt to change his view on you. If he can't take you for the way you already are, it's pointless.
This is going to blunt and sound kind of negative and bitchy, but he probably doesn't like you anymore. I'd break up with him before he dumps you, you know, just so you have that power. surprised
Anyway, I'd say he's being pretty immature if he can't tell you things to your face. Don't you think you deserve better than that?
we kno we love each other...but we're not ready to be boyfriends..and girlfriends..
problem is NOT solved so far..
Drop-kick him. He sounds like a jerk. Move on and find someone worthwhile.
Well, have you tried talking to him??

Like face to face??

I have heard of so many relationship problems over messenger. Go and talk to him, face to face and ask what's wrong with him, or what are you doing that is annoying him.
jrctt4ever
we kno we love each other...but we're not ready to be boyfriends..and girlfriends..
Both of you lust for each other, but I dont think you two are ready. how old are you?
Forget him.
crying forgetting and leaving is not a good solution..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff