Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdoms Heart
A_L_R
Kingdoms Heart
All he does is pay rent, buy ecstacy and ******** guys...not a very glamorous life

Speak for yourself. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can't keep doing that kind of self destructive behaviour you're whole life - it leads to depression, which leads to suicide.

But oh, is it fun while it lasts.
ok A_R_L hears a thought, then leave and don't read it ******** why all the negativity what did i do to you, nothing i didn't ask you to b***h and whine did I ,cuz if i did then by all means, and so what if i posted it there i thnk i clearly stated i wasn't sure if it was aloud to be there, so ******** YOU

Go Slit Your Wrists Like Cheap Coupons Cuz Deaths On Sale Today
Candy Holiday
ok A_R_L hears a thought, then leave and don't read it ******** why all the negativity what did i do to you, nothing i didn't ask you to b***h and whine did I ,cuz if i did then by all means, and so what if i posted it there i thnk i clearly stated i wasn't sure if it was aloud to be there, so ******** YOU

Go Slit Your Wrists Like Cheap Coupons Cuz Deaths On Sale Today

You misspelled my name, you can't type worth a s**t, and your last sentence is totally incoherent.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you can afford all of that then I guess you have nothing wrong going on. Maybe being at home is the best place to be to get a load of cash, then you'll have a lot to start off with when you move out again.
thats true about having lots of cash if i were to live at home and A_L_R then leave i ******** hate yur type omfg i miss-spelled some thing sorry im not a preppy a** boy scout like you shouldn't you be in bed or studying fer some test. oh and i can tell all ready that ur an emo freak so ******** off b***h
Candy Holiday
thats true about having lots of cash if i were to live at home and A_L_R then leave i ******** hate yur type omfg i miss-spelled some thing sorry im not a preppy a** boy scout like you shouldn't you be in bed or studying fer some test. oh and i can tell all ready that ur an emo freak so ******** off b***h

Hahaha, what the ********? Where are you getting any of this, except your a**?

I'm interested to see A_L_R's response, if he deems you worth it at all. lol
I'll be moving out preferably on 17. But anyhow. If you don;t like the responsibilety and the fact you gott a do it all by your own, why did you move out? Also, you';re taking the easey way out going back home. One day you will HAVE to live on your own. you just gotta learn it.
getting what the fact that some low life loser with nothing better to do the b***h about some thing that is really none of his concern. yeah right if he deams me worthy- he has about as much honor as a pedafile, thats right i said it go to hell, quit trying to be internet tough man u arn't proving anything so what im not the greatest typer or speller u really don't need to b***h about it
get a ******** life man, or a gilr friend but wait i bet yur a pimpley ,skinny, whinny chess club geek, who likes to act all tough s**t on the net well grow the ******** up
Ubena
I'll be moving out preferably on 17. But anyhow. If you don;t like the responsibilety and the fact you gott a do it all by your own, why did you move out? Also, you';re taking the easey way out going back home. One day you will HAVE to live on your own. you just gotta learn it.

yur right thank you
Candy Holiday
well i have 2 roommates but my rent is still 400 but that encludes everything like phone, tv, computer, internet heat ,hydro
its a house
400 a month? damn your lucky... here you;re lucky to get a room for that much. so each of you pays 400 each month? that's make 1200 a month... man, can we trade?
Candy Holiday

Hello! And welcome to General Discussion!

Here in GD, it is customary to not let-loose with a barrage of unwarranted bullshit during discussions. Also, swearing is naughty. surprised Good little boys and girls can get their points across without lots and lots of potty talk.* Also, we do not yell at people to leave our threads. We understand that when we make a thread in a public forum, we must expect a certain amount of different sorts of people posting in that thread. That's what it means to have a public forum. Still with me? Great!

Now, moving on, while labels are not always just for soup cans, it is ignorant and rude to label someone with a label that you pulled out of your a** that you don't even understand! You see, no one wins. You look like a motard, and A_L_R has to deal with the perplexity that comes with being called "emo" while being nothing more than an elitest Grammar Nazi.

Also, in many places right now, it's the season we like to call "Summer". This means that most students are no longer in school, and are therefore incapable of studying for tests!

I hope this helps! biggrin

*No, I never said I was a good little girl.
Candy Holiday
Ubena

yur right thank you
No problem, just teach yourself some house keeping skills, like cooking, cleaning, mending ect. If the ninjitsu's too expensive, well.. quit maybe? You do a study?
hmmmm summer schools in for a nother 19 days and i really don't care, this grammer freak can ******** OFF
Candy Holiday
Getting what, the fact that some low-life loser with nothing better to do than b***h about something that is really none of his concern? Yeah right, "if he deams me worthy" - he has about as much honour as a *****. That's right, I said it. Go to hell; quit trying to be internet tough man. You aren't proving anything. So what if I'm not the greatest typer or speller, you really don't need to b***h about it. Get a ******** life man, or a girlfriend. Oh wait, I bet you're a pimply, skinny, whiney, chess club geek, who likes to act all tough s**t on the 'net. Well, grow the ******** up.

It's funny to hear "internet tough guy" from someone busy throwing random insult after random insult, on the hopes any of them will stick.

By the way, see that quote? It's what your text should look like. As an independant seventeen year old, there is no excuse for you to type like a sixth grader with Down's Syndrome.
ppl like you make me sick to my stomach what cuz i live on my own atuomatically i should be a good typer........nuthin but a scab..go b***h and whine about spelling else were..Goof

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff