Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
✰ Just do regular things with her, make her feel loved and be there when she needs you. I am sorry to hear about your mom. ✰

Chatty Smoker

What stage?

My mom had stage 2 and she got the operation and has been fine for two years exactly. I know it's scary but with treatment she can be okay.

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
When my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was 10 years old. I know what you're going through. Stay strong because with proper treatment she will get better! It's been a few years and mother still takes pills and has to be checked out. Recently they think it came back and I had a heart attack but it turned out to be a false alarm. It's hard and devastating but stay strong. heart

Fatcat

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer about a year ago. She's in remission right now so we're hoping that the cancer won't come back. If you ever need to talk to anyone about cancer stuff or need a shoulder to cry feel free to talk me. Stay strong heart

I am so grateful to Rick for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with breast cancer 3 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Rick Simpson Hemp oil a lot and saw that he could provide me with the oil here in the State, i contacted him for the medication, to my greatest surprise the medication was delivered to me within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months.I Am now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my health sector with Rick Simpson Hemp oil. For all cancer patient that lives in the Europe, America and Canada region, get your Hemp oil from: ricksimpsoncancercure102@gmail.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff