Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am assuming that you bf is in the armed services, possibly the Navy. It's just a thought, but there are several Universities in Hawaii. However, they're all expensive, and I don't know what your financial situation is. Plus, it seems like a lot to go through to stay with him. However, I was just pointing out the possibility.
long distance relationships just don't last.
ur best off being singe and doin stuff w/ whoever comes along.
MuffinGoddess
how long will he be in hawai'i? Is he moving there? If you really like/love him, your love will endure through this. Personally, I'm not big on distance-dating, but it does work for some people. Maybe you're one of them, and maybe you're not. And listen to athena, she's smart.

4 years, that's how long he'll be there. he is in the NAVY so he HAS to go. i love him a lot we've been together for 2+ years now. I'm just stressed that i'll freakout like i did when he left CA for bootcamp.
key_1
Hay if you can't hack being apart from eachother then your relationship is down the pan anyway. I am in a long distance relationship. My love lives 8 hours away. Yes I do miss her as I can't see her for 7weeks at a time and when we do we only get a week together. But my love knows no distance for her. If you break up because of stupid little things then you shouldn't have a relation in the first place.

i'm not breaking up with him... he's too good to me. i just have that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you get when you've got to get over a really big fear or phobia. and my fear is being further away, a fear of the unknown.
Rouxi
I'm stressing over a soon to be longER distance relationship. Right now he's 3 hrs.(luckily in the same state), away and soon (sooner than soon) he'll be off to Hawaii. the last time he was out of state was less than two years ago for boot camp and i was not handling it well. i'm worried i'll regress to that when he goes... O it sucked! crying

MAiN Q: long distance relationships and how to deal? Or anything else positive
heart

Well, what are the details? How long will he be in Hawaii, is it permanent or temporary? Please go deeper into the situation if you can.
You need to take it one step at a time. Try not to get ahead of yourself, or your hopes up about this or that. Just allow things to sort their ownselves out.

But I do suggest that you go out with friends and allow yourself to enjoy life. You should not single yourself out to one person when you are that young.
in my opinion. long distance relationships don't work out. like my friend was dating this girl in 5th grade then she moved to Florida. they tried to talk but they never saw each other and eventually stopped talking.
Me and my boyfriend are like that but we handle it well although it sucks!!! 3nodding gonk
Kytanori
in my opinion. long distance relationships don't work out. like my friend was dating this girl in 5th grade then she moved to Florida. they tried to talk but they never saw each other and eventually stopped talking.

we're much older than 5 th graders. tee hee. i'm going into my 4th year of college

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff