Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Conventioneer

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
This is gonna sound so stupid but I've been thinking about it for days. My mother and I hate each other. Pure and simple. I tolerate her at times, and sometimes it seems well, she is my mother. 98% of time though, I hate her. She's everything I would kill myself if I was. Vain, A Golddigger, Hateful, Facetious, Disloyal and Skanky. All this..still at 49 years of age. Well, yesterday we came across a certain conversation and she was mentioning the time that she and the man (she claims to be my father) were together. That was seventeen years ago and she mentions that she hated my father, in fact only liked the way his nose sloped. I find this ridiculous. You slept and lived with a man for FIVE years because he had a nice nose? Stupidly impossible, she is. Then she told me that truthfully she didn't want me. She was a happy successful model and had only ONE kid which was still tolerable.. but then to get back at my father, she got pregnant, so he'd have to pay child support for every month, every year, until I was eighteen, or out of high school. She very gaily tapped me on the hand and said "You were the money bag God always wanted to Me TO have, that I deserved." This nearly destroyed me. I mean, I know I'm a bad teenager, but she's already told me she wished she had gotten an abortion, because I "destroyed" her girlish figure. There's no way I can pay her back. She doesn't have a job. I'm the only one in the family who does, and I do a lot of work around here. And I'm still in schooL. But I mean cry me a freaking river right? And now last night, she was yelling at my father on the phone, telling him it was HIS fault, they ended up with a ********. Me. His fault that I cut. His fault I needed medication and wouldn't graduate at sixteen like she did. His fault that I'm not as pretty as she was as a teenager.. and on and on. I was supposed to still be at work. Man, did my wrists get a bang up from that news. I just don't know how I can look at her again..
DarkBunnykins
This is gonna sound so stupid but I've been thinking about it for days. My mother and I hate each other. Pure and simple. I tolerate her at times, and sometimes it seems well, she is my mother. 98% of time though, I hate her. She's everything I would kill myself if I was. Vain, A Golddigger, Hateful, Facetious, Disloyal and Skanky. All this..still at 49 years of age. Well, yesterday we came across a certain conversation and she was mentioning the time that she and the man (she claims to be my father) were together. That was seventeen years ago and she mentions that she hated my father, in fact only liked the way his nose sloped. I find this ridiculous. You slept and lived with a man for FIVE years because he had a nice nose? Stupidly impossible, she is. Then she told me that truthfully she didn't want me. She was a happy successful model and had only ONE kid which was still tolerable.. but then to get back at my father, she got pregnant, so he'd have to pay child support for every month, every year, until I was eighteen, or out of high school. She very gaily tapped me on the hand and said "You were the money bag God always wanted to Me TO have, that I deserved." This nearly destroyed me. I mean, I know I'm a bad teenager, but she's already told me she wished she had gotten an abortion, because I "destroyed" her girlish figure. There's no way I can pay her back. She doesn't have a job. I'm the only one in the family who does, and I do a lot of work around here. And I'm still in schooL. But I mean cry me a freaking river right? And now last night, she was yelling at my father on the phone, telling him it was HIS fault, they ended up with a ********. Me. His fault that I cut. His fault I needed medication and wouldn't graduate at sixteen like she did. His fault that I'm not as pretty as she was as a teenager.. and on and on. I was supposed to still be at work. Man, did my wrists get a bang up from that news. I just don't know how I can look at her again..

Stop cutting. That's my advice. You haven't stated your problem, that means you're looking for pity here.. I'm nice, so here goes:
aaawwwww........

Note:
You're hispanic, no? well, i actually do feel for you a little. Hispanic mothers can be such ho's.
Virg
DarkBunnykins

Stop cutting. That's my advice. You haven't stated your problem, that means you're looking for pity here.. I'm nice, so here goes:
aaawwwww........

Note:
You're hispanic, no? well, i actually do feel for you a little. Hispanic mothers can be such ho's.
stare if you're not going to give any decent advise, then go to the chatterbox. Do this again and you're reported.

Fashionable Conventioneer

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I get more pity for being a certain ethinicity? No, I am as correctly stated by the IRS: African-American. Black mothers are bitches too, believe me. I've got one. The problem is.. how do I deal with that? I mean, should I just be okay with it? And I've been cutting for years, I do it more than I iron my clothes, and I iron my clothes everyday. It's just a habitual stress reliever.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
My advice: Get out of there as soon as you can. When you are finally able to, pack your things and get as far away from that woman as you can. I would never want to be in your situation, but unfortunately it will not get better for you until you take steps to make it better yourself. Once you are able to leave, your mother will no longer be able to harass you.
DarkBunnykins

i dont like your mom
Quote:
aaawwwww........

Note:

That is the most racist thing I have heard..Do you realize how ignorant that was?
Okay. Like people have said, you should try and get out of your home as soon as possible. That's basically all I can tell you, and if your mother is so pissed about how you supposedly ruined her "girlish figure," couldn't she get off her a** and work-out to regain that? Just a thought. o_o;
Ok, any more racist comments and I might get angry stare I'm not hispanic but that was uncalled for...My advice, stop cutting. Cutting isn't the answer. If your mom is acting as you say, try your best to ignore it. There's gotta still be some love in her heart I believe, otherwise you'd be living on your streets. Do you like your dad at all? If you do you might be able to make it so you can live with him...
Damn, worser than my mother.

To think, I actually can't think of helpful advice. Everyone has different paths--who knows...some people actually run away from home and manage to find themselves a better life. Inflicting pain is no good solution. You either ignore her, obey her, or do it half/half. If she continues this attitude, this abusing--you'll soon know what to do. But it's not pain. Think things out some more, and sort out what you must do.
Your mother is doing some sereius emotional damage to you, which is a definate kind of abuse. You deserve better. Get help from some kind of a counsolor or something. You need to get away from that lady as soon as you can. Plus, you should stop cutting. It does more bad then good.

Shadowy Prophet

Sensedog
My advice: Get out of there as soon as you can. When you are finally able to, pack your things and get as far away from that woman as you can. I would never want to be in your situation, but unfortunately it will not get better for you until you take steps to make it better yourself. Once you are able to leave, your mother will no longer be able to harass you.

Amen.
viish0uz
Quote:
aaawwwww........

Note:

That is the most racist thing I have heard..Do you realize how ignorant that was?

Ok, that was not how i meant it, sheesj,
I mean it because my mother is hispanic too, I'M HISPANIC, PEOPLE!
and my firend's moms can be ho's too.
It's a common occurrence overe here, for me.
I wouldn't discriminate. That's not the way i am. White moms can be bitches too, but i wouldn't know cus i don't have friends with white mom.
Lighten up people.
Just deal with it.
Dont worry, my parents dont want me either. Youll get used to it. Try to spend as little time at home as possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff