Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been 18 since October 12th and over the past few months, something has occurred to me - masturbation just isn't fun anymore. Whenever I try to think of ******** a woman during masturbation, I just can't stay in the mood. I am used to doing it once every day or two days, but I just don't see why it isn't working for me anymore.

After I am done I will feel relaxed.. like anybody would, but I just don't feel a sense of accomplishment like I used to. I get really aroused when I see a picture of a hot chick in my class, but if I try to have a mental picture of a naked woman... it just doesn't feel "right". I think it's because I realize that masturbation isn't as good as the real thing, meaning I need to ******** a real woman. Do you agree?
I think, my dear boy, you have over-done it.
Take a break before you wank yourself dry! D;

Ahaha, but seriously. Give it a rest for a while and you'll soon get back into the swing of things. Say a week or two or a month.
This will happen to everything you over indulge with, it's nothing wrong with you!
Agree; either give it a break or get a partner.
A break would be then best thing for you right now. You're body is telling you "Slow down damn it! I can't keep this pace up forever." If you're only 18 ans already clamoring for sex there might be a bigger problem that needs to be addressed.
Haha, my friend told me the exact same thing the other day. I'm aware it doesn't help but I guess it means it's a common thing?

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Scott?? (sorry, that sounded like my ex then)

Give it a rest, if you do it too much then you will just get used to it.
Wait longer then a day or so, I'll at least two weeks if it just doesn't feel good any more.
Evil Jolita
Agree; either give it a break or get a partner.
Maybe you need to spice things up a bit more too. Get a new fantasy and try them out when you masturbate. Something you normally wouldn't do or think about.

Take a break though. 2 weeks? Then try things out.
Or get a partner.

Rainbow Smoker

Zillah the shadow
If you're only 18 ans already clamoring for sex there might be a bigger problem that needs to be addressed.

You make it sound like most 18 year olds don't want sex. o_o

I agree about taking a break though.
Vintage Baby Deer
Zillah the shadow
If you're only 18 and already clamoring for sex there might be a bigger problem that needs to be addressed.

You make it sound like most 18 year olds don't want sex. o_o

I agree about taking a break though.

I can't speak from experience, what with still being a virgin, but I am not ignorant of the fact that people at 18 have sex. However, unless I am seriously mistaken, that usually takes place with a boyfriend/girlfriend in an intimate relationship. With the frequency that he was engaging in masturbation it was a little dis-concerning. This is all from my standpoint and by no means do I consider myself the end all be all in authority in matters such as these.
Perhaps I'm the weird one for not really feeling that I want/need it at the age of 20.
take a break ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces