Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giver

Hey everyone, thanks for coming!
Hope school is going well for you all!

Anyways I have this problem.

My Korean girlfriend, Sun Hee and I have been together for nearly nine months now! Everytime I say that it makes me smile. I love her dearly and think about her all the time when I am not in school or doing homework razz .

Any who, I have another Korean friend named, Jung-Hye and she and I have been friends for 5 years! Jung-Hye and I met at work and I saw her alot when I was working full time.

I placed my two weeks notice at my work after post-secondary was starting to take its full effect on my life. I just couldn't balance work, social and school together. Work just had to go.

My problem is, how am I suppose to break it to my best Korean friend, Jung-Hye.
I have had the biggest crush on her and she knows it.

Should I just tell her, "Saranghae"? which is Love in Korean to her? I feel like it would be a wasted opportunity for me to tell Jung-Hye how I really feel about our close friendship.

I have also pondered if I should lean in and kiss her after I said that...

Giver

Dolce Rogue
You again.

This isn't about Sun Hee.

It is about my BEST FRIEND

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
You sound like you're straight out of an Asian soap opera.

Giver

MemoriesOfGreen

I m not...

Just a guy who happens to also be in love with his best friend who introduced me to my current Korean girlfriend, Sun Hee
WTF did I just read?

Timid Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
the loud music of the sky
threesome

Giver

Noble Onidrase
the loud music of the sky
threesome

DUDE YES!

But I can't. I m devoted to Sun Hee and her Korean culture forbids it.
When you ******** Sun Hee does she like.. scream?

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Sreylux
MemoriesOfGreen

I m not...

Just a guy who happens to also be in love with his best friend who introduced me to my current Korean girlfriend, Sun Hee

Okay, then. I'm going to tell you something, but I'm only going to say it once so listen carefully... NO! Do not screw up your relationship by kissing your best friend. If you really care about your girlfriend, why would you do that to her? s**t, I don't even know why you would CONSIDER cheating on your girlfriend like that. Don't you think it might even affect your friendship with your best friend? It might make things awkward for her and then she wouldn't be able to speak to you again.

Giver

MemoriesOfGreen
Sreylux
MemoriesOfGreen

I m not...

Okay, then. I'm going to tell you something, but I'm only going to say it once so listen carefully... NO! Do not screw up your relationship by kissing your best friend. If you really care about your girlfriend, why would you do that to her? s**t, I don't even know why you would CONSIDER cheating on your girlfriend like that. Don't you think it might even affect your friendship with your best friend? It might make things awkward for her and then she wouldn't be able to speak to you again.

So you're saying the kiss is a bad idea, got'cha. How about on the cheeks or maybe forhead?
You shouldn't be in a relationship if you're in love with your best friend.
You don't have to tell her anything just because you're quitting work?
If she's your best friend you'll see her out of it.
I wouldn't be telling her your feelings while you're in a relationship, unless you plan to end it.
Dolce Rogue
You again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas