Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexually molested as a child by my foreign cousin.
I never told anyone till now, which is me telling whoever is readin this. ;-;

And now im starting to think its the reason why i get really bothered when my fiancee touches my breasts.
Idk ive kept this to myself for 10 years and now its bothering me more since hes having a baby girl so now all the bad memories are popping up :-:

Invisible Assailant

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
That sounds really likely, I'm really sorry, and you can have all my internet stranger hugs. heart
Majikkani_Hand
That sounds really likely, I'm really sorry, and you can have all my internet stranger hugs. heart

I havent told him and i probably wont ever. Ugh. But ty for the hugs i needed it :-:

Invisible Assailant

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BoMeko
Majikkani_Hand

I havent told him and i probably wont ever. Ugh. But ty for the hugs i needed it :-:
That's all the way your call. If people get on your case about telling him (or everybody, because baby):
It might help (he knows what's going on and can avoid the triggers/doesn't feel like he's not making you happy) or hurt (he takes it personally, starts telling you how to feel, or all that horrible jazz), but you totally get to make that call based on what you know of him and what you know of you. You also get to make the call if you need to tell more people, to help that baby--I say this just in case somebody else comes in here and starts saying "you need to let everybody know this because baby arrgh"--because you get to put your own mask on first. You're also the only one here who knows if it's even likely to do any good and not just become something for the family to get ugly at you about.

I put that under a spoiler tag so you don't have to look at if if it doesn't come up, because it tends to sound really weird and kind of disingenuous to give preemptive reassurance. Read it if you want!

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

You should tell him. If you have to write it down and hand him the note do it that way.
It will avoid future arguments.

But I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The best advice I can give you is straight up talk to him about it. I know its difficult and uncomfortable. I mean if you're engaged to this guy then chances are he's going to be nothing but supportive. Personally, I think just talking about things, no matter how bad, helps alleviate the pain and proverbial weight on your shoulders.
I am really sorry that this happened to you. You should speak to a professional who can help you deal with the emotional strain that this has put on you, especially because you are a new mother it sounds like.
OpheliannFallen
I am really sorry that this happened to you. You should speak to a professional who can help you deal with the emotional strain that this has put on you, especially because you are a new mother it sounds like.

Im not becoming a mother, the guy who molested me is having a child.
BoMeko
OpheliannFallen

I am sorry I misread your post. You need to tell some one about this and very soon. You need to find a way to approach this woman who is carrying his child and tell her what happened to you. ***** do not stop. They do not change and this is a situation that can become even worse very quickly.
OpheliannFallen
BoMeko
OpheliannFallen

I am sorry I misread your post. You need to tell some one about this and very soon. You need to find a way to approach this woman who is carrying his child and tell her what happened to you. ***** do not stop. They do not change and this is a situation that can become even worse very quickly.

There is like no way for me to be in contact because he left the country after the few years he molested me in my own home. Which was like 7-8 years ago that he left...
Hes no longer in the US.. And telling people is just so much more difficult to do, might not even beileve me because he was a teenager at the time and "he is such a good person" :/ its so complicated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff