Welcome to Gaia! ::

SkyFlame
tterrag86
Ah i see what you are talking about. For the most part...you are 20 almost and to me are still very young and have a great life in front of u. I'd go to my closet adult i know and talk it over with them..

that would be a professor neutral
Quote:
Talking does help. Work it out step by step...im sure u will be fine.

thanks, unfortunatley my mother has her head so far up her a**, she doesnt listen to reason. pre-marital sex is wrong, and when she found out that I had sex, she immediatley wrote me out of her will.

Do you have any aunts? close friends? well most mothers are like that..they never will listen to u until u prove yourself to them...so find some way to try and patch that hole.
shinmusubi
SkyFlame
gee thanks for the advice shinmusubi, Ill remember this next time I have sex against my will. stare

To everyone else: thanks for the advice ^_^ it is greatly appreciated. Dreams to come at really bad times like this... but I do hope that I am just changing cycles

*huggles everyone, except shinmusubi*

Heheh. I need my relax.
Ok, if you have a boyfriend, You most probably intended to have sex with him. So it is only natural that he wanted it.

and that is the only time I have had sex in the past 3 months.

This means you had sex before.So you wanted sex. If you would not socialize, you would not get raped. That's mostly your fault, because you had friendship with someone that drinks
and is is violent ( raped= violent)

please leave my thread. he was an ex, and I will leave it at that.
tterrag86
SkyFlame
tterrag86
Ah i see what you are talking about. For the most part...you are 20 almost and to me are still very young and have a great life in front of u. I'd go to my closet adult i know and talk it over with them..

Quote:

thanks, unfortunatley my mother has her head so far up her a**, she doesnt listen to reason. pre-marital sex is wrong, and when she found out that I had sex, she immediatley wrote me out of her will.

Do you have any aunts? close friends? well most mothers are like that..they never will listen to u until u prove yourself to them...so find some way to try and patch that hole.
it was my aunt who told my mother. but all my freinds dont have cars, we are poor college students... oh well i can hope im not pregnant *huggles*
SkyFlame
shinmusubi
SkyFlame
gee thanks for the advice shinmusubi, Ill remember this next time I have sex against my will. stare

To everyone else: thanks for the advice ^_^ it is greatly appreciated. Dreams to come at really bad times like this... but I do hope that I am just changing cycles

*huggles everyone, except shinmusubi*

Heheh. I need my relax.
Ok, if you have a boyfriend, You most probably intended to have sex with him. So it is only natural that he wanted it.

This means you had sex before.So you wanted sex. If you would not socialize, you would not get raped. That's mostly your fault, because you had friendship with someone that drinks
and is is violent ( raped= violent)

please leave my thread. he was an ex, and I will leave it at that.

Ehh..
Ok.
SkyFlame
tterrag86
SkyFlame
tterrag86

Quote:

it was my aunt who told my mother. but all my freinds dont have cars, we are poor college students... oh well i can hope im not pregnant *huggles*

Yeah i understand that. Good luck with the whole deal. *hugs back* i hope everything works out well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff