Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've spent so much time helping other people be happy. I've forgotten how to make myself happy

So there's this girl, I've fallen for her.
I wake up, She's what keeps me going. I go to bed, Shes what I think about.

Most the time Its like I don't know who I am anymore..
Am I crazy or something?
is called love honey
Rauven
is called love honey
3nodding Yep yep, you should tell her biggrin ^_^
You like her. It's that simple and it's not crazy or what-not. Why think to that extent?
BleezVeilhart
I've spent so much time helping other people be happy. I've forgotten how to make myself happy

So there's this girl, I've fallen for her.
I wake up, She's what keeps me going. I go to bed, Shes what I think about.

Most the time Its like I don't know who I am anymore..
Am I crazy or something?
Naw, you in love, boyeeeeeee!! *strikes a pose*

Ahem. Anyway, just tell this girl how you feel. You'll at least have gotten something off your chest...it sucks keeping your feelings a secret.
You discribe the stereo-typical discription of love (or infatuation) and you need us to tell you what's wrong with you? I think you should make a post about how to take care of your thick skull first. Now, go talk to this girl and ask her out!
that is wat is known as love
<center>Once you build up the courage, instead of asking her out, just get to the point and ask her to suck your c**k.</center>
Asthmaboy
<center>Once you build up the courage, instead of asking her out, just get to the point and ask her to suck your c**k.</center>
xd
your not crazy. you lust love her, thats all.
Asthmaboy

LOL, so true.
Torture and Kill.exe
Asthmaboy

LOL, so true.

<center>Asthma for the win...</center>
Asthmaboy
Torture and Kill.exe
Asthmaboy

LOL, so true.

You R win.
Asthmaboy
Torture and Kill.exe
Asthmaboy

LOL, so true.

How to get slapped in two seconds flat.
She's older than me and she knows...

-_- Maybe I shouldn't of bothered posting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff