Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have an online friend, and he usually comes on MSN every day, but he hasn't been on for more than a week...and the last time I chatted with him, he logged off without saying bye.
And I checked on the Dark Age of Camelot website (it's a multiplayer game I used to play with him), and it said his characters don't exist...which I think means he cancelled his account, but I wouldn't think he would cancel his account...
I'm kind of scared that something bad has happened to him.
Am I just freaking out, or do you think there's actually something to worry about?
maby you need to wait for some more time... you could always try to contact them some other way... eg-phone e-mail... and If you can't there's not much you can do anyways... just wait.. check in anly place they could send you a message... and hope for the best..
First of all, don't get too stressed out about it.
His phone/net service may have been cut off or something completely unserious yet extremely inconvenient mat have happened or it could be family troubles. I myself like to take random hiatuses, just to compose myself.
When he left without talking, was he upset in any way? If not, I wouldn't worry about it. If he was, you should try emailing him or any mutual friends.

heart domokun heart ~Crimson
OOoo i kno what you are feeling i have this online friend that had all that happen to him, but i eventully figured out wat was wrong but i am not gonna say it here. but give it some time, i don't mean to worry you but after a month at most something may have happened.

Thanks for your ideas..it's eased my mind a little ^^;
tons of things could have happened! I wouldnt stick to the worst case you could think of. I mean mabye he had an emergency or something, TONs of possiablilties!
well, Iuno, I say try to find out his phone # or sumtin, and if you can't give it a week and then maybe be a little worried, but with online friends that you don't know personally, there's not much to do, maybe he had a family crisis or sumtin
Duct

I have an online friend, and he usually comes on MSN every day, but he hasn't been on for more than a week...and the last time I chatted with him, he logged off without saying bye.
And I checked on the Dark Age of Camelot website (it's a multiplayer game I used to play with him), and it said his characters don't exist...which I think means he cancelled his account, but I wouldn't think he would cancel his account...
Am I just freaking out, or do you think there's actually something to worry about?

Well, he could be getting a new computer, cause I know when my dad switchs computers he doesn't put anything, like MSN or AIM onto it unless we have begged a million times.

Or... He could just ne grounded from the computer...
He could just be having family troubles, or trouble paying the internet bill. xd I had to go a year without because we couldn't afford it
Nanana.. E-MAIL!
Duct

I don't suppose you have this guy's phone number? If he does, gather your courage and give him a call. Maybe he just hasn't had the time to come online because of school, or he did bad in school and isn't allowed on.

I haven't talked to my best friend in a month either, I should call him neutral
dantman
maby you need to wait for some more time... you could always try to contact them some other way... eg-phone e-mail... and If you can't there's not much you can do anyways... just wait.. check in anly place they could send you a message... and hope for the best..

First off, your mask doesnt go with your av. But on a second note, calm down with the worrying so much. Him and his family must just be having problems. and hes mother didnt agree with him being on the computer all the time so he had to cancel it. so yeah. sweatdrop

7,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well I block some of my friends and have them blocked for a long long time so maybe you bothered him and he just hasn't unblocked you yet. As for the game thingy I don't know. Maybe he just got tired of that game. sweatdrop
I would call or e-mail him or some other way to contact him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces