Welcome to Gaia! ::

Confront him IRL and b***h on him quite a bit. Threat him you'll contact the police if he doesn't give your game back - most people would desert at that point. If he doesn't, make sure you stick to your words and contact the police. (Maybe he has broken the game and doesn't dare to give it back to you?)
Destroy him scream
Go to his house. Demand to speak to an adult.
I don't see why the parent won't make him give it back.
Is this really a life issue? Buy a new copy.
get his address from one of his friends. or somehow see him at his school and wait to see if you can get to his parents to have him return the game. the parents of course will help a lot.
I would kick his a** just for keeping my Zelda games. *Zelda-whore* domokun
omg I told you guys, I don't know where he lives. And we graduated so we don't go to the same school anymore. The problem is getting in contact with him.... stare
Torture him mercilessly. That should do the trick.

Hygienic Browser

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
Kokirisage=3
It's SUCH a long story... I don't wanna tell it all, but it's something like this: I lent someone whom I though was trustworthy and reliable stare my Majora's Mask game last april (or so). He was going to do something in the game that I asked him to do. I kept asking him like every week after that if he finnished that part, and he always said no, he forgot to play it. Well.......Months passed, then I got annoyed. It was summer by then, and I got a bit worried that I might have difficulty meeting with him (and besides, we graduated!) to get it back. I tried contacting him on msn, but- he IGNORED ME!!!! After a while, I was like, 'screw doing the quest, I want my game back wether it's done or not!!'. To make a (really)long atory short (cause i g2g soon), he STILL HASN'T GIVEN IT BACK!! I constantly email him, yet still no answer!! I asked my good friend to ask him on msn(after it got uninstalled on mine) to return it. He asked, 'you have her game right?' he said, 'yeah'. My friend said, 'can u return it..?'
..... stressed he said no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!! What do i do???!!!! crying gonk stressed scream eek
sad story crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out