Welcome to Gaia! ::

you may think this is a stupid post because of my last one but the thing is that I forgot to switch boards so instead of going to the chatterbox board I stayed here. so dont get mad at me I didnt mean to do that. anyway...

I think my grandpa is a cardinal. ok I know what your thinking but thats not what I mean.
After my grandpa died and on the same day my mother was sitting on our porch. and all of a sudden a cardinal swooped down on a low branch and looked at her. we have never seen a cardinal in our neighborhood before so it was quite shocking. and sometimes I think my house is haunted just because I once saw my dead cats feet walking in our hall. and my mom saw our cat walking towards my sisters room on the aniversary he died. anyway my granpa died one week after his birthday. and my mom and grandpa and I were really close. but I still think that my grandpa came back as a cardinal to help us in these hard times.

you may think this is stupid but I just want to know if you think im crazy or if you think it can happen.

sorry for the last post though I didnt mean for it to be in the LI forum.
hey it could be true, in either case, cardinals are such pretty birds
No i don't think you're crazy at all. i believe in reincarnation and it's very possible (according to my beliefs) that he DID become a cardinal.
yes red beautiful elegant birds my grandpa loved them thats why I think he came back as one.
He might be a cardinal, he might not be a cardinal. The odds of you actually figuring that out are very slim. However, under the circumstances, people usually put emotions and thoughts to certain "phenomenons" because of certain events that might have just happened. Meaning, you probably think it's like that because it was just a coincidence that the bird did that and your grandpa died. I don't think you're wrong in thinking this though. If it helps you, why not?

My opinion.
I personally don't believe in reincarnation or ghosts, but for people who believe in those things both of those theories are highly probable. So it all comes down to: what do you want to believe?
ya but the thing is that we dont generaly have cardinals in our neighborhood and that if we did they would leave for the winter but this one stays year round. weird huh but I guess what your saying is true I mean he just could be up in heaven right now.
it does help, thank you guys and gals. really
Who knows what this life holds?
~So many mysteries.
~So many unanswered questions.
Dragonblitz
ya but the thing is that we dont generaly have cardinals in our neighborhood and that if we did they would leave for the winter but this one stays year round. weird huh but I guess what your saying is true I mean he just could be up in heaven right now.
If this "heaven" exists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces