Welcome to Gaia! ::

God, i sound so selfish, hating my family even though they try to help me. But thats the problem, its the way they try to help. I'm 13 by the way.

Ok, lets start with my older brother. He's 16 this year. Why do i find him annoying? He's too kind to me, even if i'm horrible, and the only reason i'm horrible is becasue i feel like s**t. I'm not supposed to sound horrible, and i don't, we only joke about, but even that makes me feel guilty that i said thoses things. He's the kindest brother, and actually cares about me. He's the only one i can actually say i don't hate.

Thats him settled, onto my next brother.

No ones opinions count with him, espessialy mine. He makes a scene over everything. Im listening to Usher once and he goes, "Do you actually like him? He can't sing for goodness sake"

And then i go.

"Hello, we like different music, and what are you on about, as if Nirvana sing, they just mumble through a microphone and scream!"

Then he goes and says, "Oh, im just making an opinion"

I know, this is a stupid reason. But what i hate so much about him is he makes fun of things i love and want.

I want to be independant, hang with my friends, do what i like.

He calls me a townie and makes stupid faces and says stuff to me like.
"Oh, im sorry, why don't you and your mates hang about the town and get drunk" or "I..i just want to be independant.." Trying to mimic me and make fun of me.

He's also a hipocript, saying that i'm a townie just becasue of the way i speak. I mean, all i do is not pronounce every single letter, but no one does that. Then i go, you can't tell me what i am just casue of the way i speak, i don't go living around the town all my life and only stay home for 5mins a day." (i know not all townies are like that, but i got mad)

Then for fun i go, "Oooo, your a greebo becasue you listen to WhiteStripes and Nirvana" Then he launches into a argument.

He needs t argue about everything, and when i getspersonal i really hate him.

Okay, lets stop talking about him for a change. Onto my sister. Shes 10 this year.

Shes a downright b***h. Only arguing to wind me up, and the biggest snitch ever who can't do anything for herself.

Simply put, everything she does, i get blamed for, i even said for a joke. "Oh my god, so if she burnt down the house, i would get told off"

Then my brother goes " Yes, casue your older than her" WTF?

These may seem like stupid reasons, but trust me, getting piked on becasue you have slightly different ideas of what you want in life from everyone else in your family is horrible.

Youngest sister. I love her lots, but sometimes she can be horribel and turn against me to defend my sister at times.

Let's forget abouther,

Mum and Dad.

Grrr...

Mum blames me on everything, deosnt trust me, has her suspitions about me....god..i really hate her sometimes.

Dad....omg, the worst...I know that he tries to help me, but it seems only becasue he wants us to live the life he's planning for us.

Everyone in my family are smart and actually care for their education. But for me, it's different, im not botherd, and im only planning on being a dentist becasue my mum was one, and both my sisters want to be one, and my dad is a doctor and both my brothers plan on being doctors. I dont' know what to do, i feeel like when i have to make my career decisions it'll be based on my father intierly, wont he mind if i become this or that. He even told us what he doesn't want us to be.

When i get grades, i don't care that im pleased with it, i worry that it's too low for my dad to appreciate. He wuld punish me grately if he knew how bad at school im getting. I'm just not bothered anymore. I'm slowly slipping away...

Everything goes through one ear, and comes out the other. I don't understand. And when i don't pay attention, i don't take in whats happeening and then thats an hour wasted not learning something new.

My dad is also too overprotective. He never lets me go out on my own, and if he does let me go out, i have to be taken there and my mum or dad has to see my friends first. I asked my dad why i couldn't go to my friends house and he replied that he adn't met her father and didn't want anyhting bad to happe to me.

As if i would invite myself to my friends house knowing there dad would molest or attack me. My dad just gets so worried. And i go crazy staying at home forever.One day, i said i would go over to my friends house who only lived 2 mins away after school and my mum and dad said it was ok as it was a holiday.

Thing is, i was going to my friends house, but my other friend. The friend whos house he thought i was going to came aswell. And i smoked twice at her house and almost drank. Its becasue i got so angry, and i just did it. I never told my dad. But he found out that i disobayed him when he called to pick me up and shouted at me and said all this crap that wasn't true.

It's not like i got hurt or anyhintg. I came back in one piece, so whats he worried about?

....-sighs-..theres more to complain about...but..please i feel so left out from my family, like im the only one who doesn't want to follow after my mum and dad. I want to leave them when im 16 or 18, and theyre planning on letting me leave them when im marrried!!!

I have to get away from them, im going crazy...!!!!

Please, i need advise.
seems like you have some problems on your shoulders...you shouldnt have to deal with this your only 13!...but why dont you go live with another relative?...my friend's parents are the same as yours except she doesnt hate them as much as you do but anyways...you should talk to a school counselor or someone like that...maybe they can give you some advice...
I don't know, none of my relatives live in the country...and school counseler? I'm to shy to speak about family problems. I'm too scared too.
Chinatsu-chan
I don't know, none of my relatives live in the country...and school counseler? I'm to shy to speak about family problems. I'm too scared too.
Hey, If you're able to speak with it over the internet, You should be able to speak to the counselor.
not really. im bad at saying my opinions and problems. becasue of the fact at home im ridiculed by my brother about my opinions, i get afraid that someone wont care and will be horrible if i tell them.

Fact is, over internet, im not face to face. So for me its easier.
Chinatsu-chan
not really. im bad at saying my opinions and problems. becasue of the fact at home im ridiculed by my brother about my opinions, i get afraid that someone wont care and will be horrible if i tell them.

I know what you mean, i feel the same way.... anyways, how old is your brother who ridicules you?
xd HI!!! *waves*

i would like to let you know youre not alone.. i can stand my older sisters for most of the time, but not my parents or brother.. sweatdrop this is sooo unhelpful but would just like to let you know..
I know how you feel. Just ignore everyone's bad comments. That's what I do with my parents. My mom can talk on forever, and I'm thinking.."Ok, that's nice." Your brothers are stereotypic. Usher, Nirvana, Faith Hill, etc. They might not be good music to some people, but they are big hits to others. People just have different tastes, and should accept it. I have overprotective parents, but I'm not a person who likes to go out. *hint: I'm a computer nerd*. If you like to go out, just talk to your parents. Have a "talk". You will feel a lot better.
I couldn't talk to my dad, i'd be too scared to, and he may not let me do anything after still.
Chinatsu-chan

maybe write this all down, then show it to a counselor. But write it thinking about it as a journal.

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I think it would be best if you did talk to your father, atleast write it down and show it to him. Sometimes writing things down means a lot more than just saying them. Or atleast show a councilor what you wrote. The worst thing you can do is keep all of this bottled up, that is probably why you are acting out in anger. I know personally. I have anger problems, but once I got talking about them to a councilor, I started to get better on handling problems. It will only get worse if you do not talk about it.
Oh god, now i really want to leave before im 18. I was just messing around wih my brother (oldest) and said "When are you actually moving out, when your married?" (becasue thats the time my mum and dad said we'd leave the house stressed ) I was atleast hoping he would say earlier so my mum and dad wouldnt get mad at me if i did leave the house before i got married. Anyway, he goes and says "When i get married" And that made me feel sucky, so for a joke i go. "So you'll be living with mum and dad for a while then, who says you'll get married."

We were joking about in the car and my mum hears and says to me.

"He will get married in 2 years, i will get him married" And she makes this weid face.

God, i hope she's joking. What if she's going to pick who i marry. I think she's jus gonna do that. I have to leave soon, even if it does upset my mum and dad becasue what theyre doing is upsetting me!
sounds like me. i no wat thats like.

u in the middle arent u?
lifes unfair for us in the middle. i no what thats like. if any1 has advice for her i'm taking it oo. i need it sad

Meowsette's Prince

Demonic Hellraiser

Chinatsu-chan
God, i sound so selfish, hating my family even though they try to help me. But thats the problem, its the way they try to help. I'm 13 by the way.

Ok, lets start with my older brother. He's 16 this year. Why do i find him annoying? He's too kind to me, even if i'm horrible, and the only reason i'm horrible is becasue i feel like s**t. I'm not supposed to sound horrible, and i don't, we only joke about, but even that makes me feel guilty that i said thoses things. He's the kindest brother, and actually cares about me. He's the only one i can actually say i don't hate.

Thats him settled, onto my next brother.

No ones opinions count with him, espessialy mine. He makes a scene over everything. Im listening to Usher once and he goes, "Do you actually like him? He can't sing for goodness sake"

And then i go.

"Hello, we like different music, and what are you on about, as if Nirvana sing, they just mumble through a microphone and scream!"

Then he goes and says, "Oh, im just making an opinion"

I know, this is a stupid reason. But what i hate so much about him is he makes fun of things i love and want.

I want to be independant, hang with my friends, do what i like.

He calls me a townie and makes stupid faces and says stuff to me like.
"Oh, im sorry, why don't you and your mates hang about the town and get drunk" or "I..i just want to be independant.." Trying to mimic me and make fun of me.

He's also a hipocript, saying that i'm a townie just becasue of the way i speak. I mean, all i do is not pronounce every single letter, but no one does that. Then i go, you can't tell me what i am just casue of the way i speak, i don't go living around the town all my life and only stay home for 5mins a day." (i know not all townies are like that, but i got mad)

Then for fun i go, "Oooo, your a greebo becasue you listen to WhiteStripes and Nirvana" Then he launches into a argument.

He needs t argue about everything, and when i getspersonal i really hate him.

Okay, lets stop talking about him for a change. Onto my sister. Shes 10 this year.

Shes a downright b***h. Only arguing to wind me up, and the biggest snitch ever who can't do anything for herself.

Simply put, everything she does, i get blamed for, i even said for a joke. "Oh my god, so if she burnt down the house, i would get told off"

Then my brother goes " Yes, casue your older than her" WTF?

These may seem like stupid reasons, but trust me, getting piked on becasue you have slightly different ideas of what you want in life from everyone else in your family is horrible.

Youngest sister. I love her lots, but sometimes she can be horribel and turn against me to defend my sister at times.

Let's forget abouther,

Mum and Dad.

Grrr...

Mum blames me on everything, deosnt trust me, has her suspitions about me....god..i really hate her sometimes.

Dad....omg, the worst...I know that he tries to help me, but it seems only becasue he wants us to live the life he's planning for us.

Everyone in my family are smart and actually care for their education. But for me, it's different, im not botherd, and im only planning on being a dentist becasue my mum was one, and both my sisters want to be one, and my dad is a doctor and both my brothers plan on being doctors. I dont' know what to do, i feeel like when i have to make my career decisions it'll be based on my father intierly, wont he mind if i become this or that. He even told us what he doesn't want us to be.

When i get grades, i don't care that im pleased with it, i worry that it's too low for my dad to appreciate. He wuld punish me grately if he knew how bad at school im getting. I'm just not bothered anymore. I'm slowly slipping away...

Everything goes through one ear, and comes out the other. I don't understand. And when i don't pay attention, i don't take in whats happeening and then thats an hour wasted not learning something new.

My dad is also too overprotective. He never lets me go out on my own, and if he does let me go out, i have to be taken there and my mum or dad has to see my friends first. I asked my dad why i couldn't go to my friends house and he replied that he adn't met her father and didn't want anyhting bad to happe to me.

As if i would invite myself to my friends house knowing there dad would molest or attack me. My dad just gets so worried. And i go crazy staying at home forever.One day, i said i would go over to my friends house who only lived 2 mins away after school and my mum and dad said it was ok as it was a holiday.

Thing is, i was going to my friends house, but my other friend. The friend whos house he thought i was going to came aswell. And i smoked twice at her house and almost drank. Its becasue i got so angry, and i just did it. I never told my dad. But he found out that i disobayed him when he called to pick me up and shouted at me and said all this crap that wasn't true.

It's not like i got hurt or anyhintg. I came back in one piece, so whats he worried about?

....-sighs-..theres more to complain about...but..please i feel so left out from my family, like im the only one who doesn't want to follow after my mum and dad. I want to leave them when im 16 or 18, and theyre planning on letting me leave them when im marrried!!!

I have to get away from them, im going crazy...!!!!

Please, i need advise.

Welcome to Family Life.

I go through something similar, a sister who gets to do whatever the hell she wants and I get blamed for the faults, My mother blames me for everything.. alot more to, But this your life.

You need to pull through, Drinking or Smoking is not the answer. Its gay. You just gave your father a reason to be overprotective, The fact is you need to buck and be yourself, You don't need to give a flying ******** about people's opinions, this is what you like. He has no right to judge it.

So ignore him.

And Avoid your little sister, Build up an alibi that you were well away from her when the incident happened, if you can't, then tell the truth. If they don't want to believe it, fine. Take the punishment without a problem, and shrug it off, that way your sister won't get as much sasifaction from getting you into trouble.

If your mother is rational enough, you need to sit down and speak to her about your father, and your sister. If you are bothered by it, you need to speak up.

You father has all the damn right to hold you back from the world, You should'nt be allowed to leave the fuggin house if you're going to drink or smoke! See, that pisses me off. Your father has god damn good judgement for not letting you leave, He knows excatly what you would do.

Respect your father in the highmost, He's protecting you.

Maybe you should talk to your older brother, he sounds kind. You can talk to him about things you're angry about, that way it'll be off your chest and you won't have to worry about it.

In a nutshell: Be Responsiable, Speak your mind and stop taking this like you're going to explode, its just little obstacles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff