Welcome to Gaia! ::

So first of all, I don't want your nasty comments about how I'm a bad person or how I deserve nobody.
I already ******** know that, okay?
I'm just here to rant. Right now it's the only way I can talk to someone without actually communicating.

So I've been dating Tyler for about 4 years now.
We had a bit of a rough history-- in fact, It's very similar to this story.
I date him for a month, break up with him, get with a douche, get with another dude after, and them back with him.
He stayed by my side.
We have rough patches a ton. He's cheated once or twice, and I've had flings that never meant to happen.
He's dumped me for not liking anime once-- but we were going through rough times, so whatever.
Fast forward to last December.
A friend of mine, Robbie and I had been close for many years.
One night, something happened between us.
We didn't talk about it until the next evening.
OKAY
I should have told him that I was still with Tyler and that we should stay friends
(at this time, Tyler and I were going through a rough time.)
But I didn't.
Instead, we stayed closer than ever, and he was fully aware that I was with Tyler.
and then he talked to him mom.
She didn't understand, she never did-- but she was glad he was happy, I guess.
A few times, Robbie tried getting me to leave Tyler so we could be together.
I couldn't do it because I guess I'm ******** selfish as ********. I get it, okay?
This goes on for months, and Tyler and I are repairing our relationship.
Fast forward to a week ago.
Things are going great with Tyler-- and Robbie, I guess.
Tyler and I set up a date not too long from now.
I drew a pic for Robbie and he posted it on FB.
(this happens today)
Robbie's mother confronts me and tells me that I need to stop stringing them along.
I tell her I've already chosen, but she keeps going.
Anyways, I'm utterly ********.
I don't know if she's said anything to Tyler.

TL;DR: I cheated and now the other dude's mom is attacking me for reasons I understand.

Kawaii Baby

you definitely need to tell tyler about the whole robbie deal because obviously its the right thing to do. based on your past hes likely going to end things with you but imo thats for the best considering yall had a rocky relationship to begin with and no offense it doesnt seem that either of you can handle a proper relationship in the first place
Stop being in a relationship with this guy. This is really pathetic. You both have left each other for stupid reasons and cheated on each other a few times. Neither of you have any business being in a serious relationship. You are stringing him along because your history shows that you will do some stupid s**t later down the line due to some immaturity with relationships. His mother is not over stepping her bounds on this one because you keep doing s**t to make the relationship worse. Even if my child was 40, I would still metaphorically beat him with a stick for doing this s**t to someone and repeatedly returning to the same woman who has no respect for the boundaries of the relationship.
Have you considered dating them both?

Seriously, it sounds like monogamy isn't working for you. You don't seem to like being with one guy for too long, so if this is a constant thing with you, you have a few options.

Instead of doing what you've been doing, hurting people and going through frequent breakups, be open about your preferences. You either like keeping your options open, or you like multiple relationships. So, either don't date (as in, don't become someone's girlfriend officially, you can still see people), or be open with the guys you're interested in and tell them you're polygamous, so that they're aware right from the beginning that you'll be seeing other guys. If they're not okay with that, then they can leave and you won't hurt them, cheat on them, or waste their time.

It doesn't sound like you're a bad person. It doesn't sound like you intend to hurt people and betray your boyfriends. It just sounds like you're a person who is not monogamous, or is not interested in a long-term committed relationship, but you're trying to cope in these relationship set-ups and inevitably it doesn't work. So, fix this situation by being honest with yourself and with the guys in your life. If you want to see various guys casually, do it. If you want multiple boyfriends, do it. You deserve to be happy, but so do the people involved with you, so you have to be open and honest with them. Don't let them think they're entering into a committed, monogamous relationship when you know that isn't what it's going to be on your end.

Fashionable Werewolf

You acknowledge how screwed up your relationship is, ok. You really need to grow up, you need to either start over with someone else, or continue on a path of screwing up these guy's lives and upsetting someone's mother. They are screwing their lives as well by being with you and cheating and all that. Honestly, sounds like highschool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff