Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
psychic nanny
Pandy Was Here
Let Gaia know about him and ask if there's anything THEY can do too. I doubt it, but it can't hurt to ask. Guy sounds like a damn psychopath.
thank you for your support, I totally agree with your advice, just beware of random pms sweatdrop , hes probably reading this right now.
So far nothing from anyone. Maybe he skipped me or this thread. :3

In any case, if he DID message me, I'd contact the admins. Not like he can DO anything to me over the internet. And if he were to try to actually do something harmful, I've got police, lawyers, and marines/ army in the family (family traditions ftw). Not to mention my boyfriend who's built like a linebacker. I can deal with him if he tries anything.

He knows you personally on the other hand and COULD do something to harm you if he's already stalking you and s**t. You need to just make sure YOU'RE safe.
psychic nanny
so theres this guy who I was dating in an open relationship with another girl.

long story short, dumped the guy and his gf because he was trying to use me to fix his current relationship.

problem is hes now cyber stalking me, occasionally texting/e-mailing me and its been MONTHS since I dumped him and have made it EXTREMELY clear I dont want his type lurking anywhere near me or my friends and family.

I am currently in a new relationship thats worked out so well we have moved into a really nice 2 bedroom apartment together white carpets and beautiful hard wood floors and even a decent sized kitchen. we are currently trying to save up for a brand new car.

I found he posted some crazy stuff on my profile so I deleted it and ignored him before doing this I sent him one last message to well give him the message that we are done and I dont want to talk to him, he was a mistake.

since then he has gone after anyone and everyone on gaia who has even posted on my threads pming them rude and disrespectful things about me and themselves. I mean like just random peoples on gaia. . .and then they pm me like "wtf is this douche?"

how do I get him to stop? if I ignore one mule account he makes another, so far I have ignored 3 accounts, and his texting and e-mails have stopped coming in so rapidly.

any creative ideas to get this guy away from me?

Are you sure this is the guy doing this?
Pandy Was Here
psychic nanny
Pandy Was Here
Let Gaia know about him and ask if there's anything THEY can do too. I doubt it, but it can't hurt to ask. Guy sounds like a damn psychopath.
thank you for your support, I totally agree with your advice, just beware of random pms sweatdrop , hes probably reading this right now.
So far nothing from anyone. Maybe he skipped me or this thread. :3

In any case, if he DID message me, I'd contact the admins. Not like he can DO anything to me over the internet. And if he were to try to actually do something harmful, I've got police, lawyers, and marines/ army in the family (family traditions ftw). Not to mention my boyfriend who's built like a linebacker. I can deal with him if he tries anything.

He knows you personally on the other hand and COULD do something to harm you if he's already stalking you and s**t. You need to just make sure YOU'RE safe.
I know I am hes a coward and uses women to do the dirty work for him, I'd feel bad for the chik hes still with if she wasnt such a biatch.

like you said though its just over the internet but hes chasing me off the site! gonk

Wheezing Codger

7,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
You can do just about everything that's recommended in this thread but so far as I can tell, unless the devs or mods are willing to participate in legal action you enact (harassment, perhaps?) you'll just wait until he burns out.
Bienaimee R
psychic nanny
so theres this guy who I was dating in an open relationship with another girl.

long story short, dumped the guy and his gf because he was trying to use me to fix his current relationship.

problem is hes now cyber stalking me, occasionally texting/e-mailing me and its been MONTHS since I dumped him and have made it EXTREMELY clear I dont want his type lurking anywhere near me or my friends and family.

I am currently in a new relationship thats worked out so well we have moved into a really nice 2 bedroom apartment together white carpets and beautiful hard wood floors and even a decent sized kitchen. we are currently trying to save up for a brand new car.

I found he posted some crazy stuff on my profile so I deleted it and ignored him before doing this I sent him one last message to well give him the message that we are done and I dont want to talk to him, he was a mistake.

since then he has gone after anyone and everyone on gaia who has even posted on my threads pming them rude and disrespectful things about me and themselves. I mean like just random peoples on gaia. . .and then they pm me like "wtf is this douche?"

how do I get him to stop? if I ignore one mule account he makes another, so far I have ignored 3 accounts, and his texting and e-mails have stopped coming in so rapidly.

any creative ideas to get this guy away from me?

Are you sure this is the guy doing this?
yes no one else would have the info that he has, he tried talking to one of my other guy friends to get more info about me, so thats the excuse of this guys fiance.

basicly her story is that shes doesnt believe me or my new boyfriend who nicely contacted her, iin short we got; she says that she has checked his gaia accounts and none of them have sent pms to me, but I have the pms in my inbox still -_-

I would put them on here but there are so many that I will just put one:

To: psychic nanny
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 am
Subject: Re: What happened to the angels

Lichess
Psychic Nanny
Lichess
That is actually a good question, but maybe you could actually help answer that. What did the symbol look like, can you either find a picture of it, describe it, or draw a picture of it. It may help explain some of the disappearances, and extreme changes in angels if we can figure out what that symbol means.
]well I heard a rumour that they had an evil kind who was trying to take over humanity but
he was killed, it doesnt explian the super evil looking markings on there hands though, maybe they got a new king?

and why is your name lichess if I may ask? >.>

That rumor is true, his king was killed by a blood relative for trying to control humanity, among others. The hero was injured badly in the process though, and had his eyes were burned from their sockets. He disappeared shortly after killing him and hasn't really done anything to my knowledge, whoever he was.

It still doesn't answer what happened to the new ones that look different, but if you can remember what whatever that symbol is it might point toward a clue. They have been disappearing, just to reappear later different than they were.

My name is lichess because I like the fantasy monster the Lich, and took it's name into a female version, Lichess. It's not that special of a meaning really.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
As people have already suggested you can

Contact a mod/gm of gaia and ask them to block the ip address from pming you since hes been harassing you.

Or better yet Make a completely new gaia account and move everything on your current to that one.

And as for your email and phone number I think it might actually be worth changing if blocking him has done nothing.
I would contact your job related things on the newly made account and number to inform them of the change.
If he somehow hunts you down or finds you after initiating all the changes then I would contact the police for a restraining order with the evidence.

I would not contact this man anymore as well because you aren't helping him get over it when he already lacks the ability of moving on and letting things go.
Since he seems to have a pathetic and petty thrill in harassing you.
As the saying goes don't feed the trolls.

Devoted Pirate

Inscriven
Threaten to call the cops and file a restraining order if he doesn't stop immediately and make it clear you're not ******** around.

If he slips up even once, call them.
This. Just this. Oh, screen shot everything and file a harassment report with Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff