Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, well we were at a party with a bunch of other people and me and her slep in the same sleeping bag. Im at the age when males start having wet dreams and you probably know the rest. So we woke up and when i had my wet dream it went all over her, she was soo embarrased and everyone knows about it. I just dont know what to say to her.
eek OUCH!!

I'm speachless too...
Magavain the Magnificent
eek OUCH!!

I'm speachless too...

Yeah i dont know who was more embarrased me or her.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Apologise to her and let it pass. Eventually not everyone will care to remember it, and you and your girlfriend will be able to look back on it and laugh at it.
well you made a mistake you shoulda ******** her the night before
I wouldn't look back if I were you... might cause more imbarressment.

any chance you could use... say shaving cream or toothpaste as an excuse?
Sensedog
Apologise to her and let it pass. Eventually not everyone will care to remember it, and you and your girlfriend will be able to look back on it and laugh at it.

Thats the thing she wont answer her phone and at school she tries to stay away from me, and to top it off all the kids at school wont let it go they keep bringing it up.
oh s**t thats horrible sad you gotta masturbate more so you dont get wet dreams
dude she sounds kinda bitchy if she cant take a bit of j**z dump the b***h hate to say it but yeah
Just be a bigger man and let it go. Over time, fewer and fewer people will bring it up. They're only bringing it up because it's "the hot topic" right now. If you can, think up something clever to say when they tease you about it. If they realise that you aren't bothered by it, then just maybe they'll forget about it.
mrpookie
dude she sounds kinda bitchy if she cant take a bit of j**z dump the b***h hate to say it but yeah

I love her to much to dump her just because of this.
Radiax
Just be a bigger man and let it go. Over time, fewer and fewer people will bring it up. They're only bringing it up because it's "the hot topic" right now. If you can, think up something clever to say when they tease you about it. If they realise that you aren't bothered by it, then just maybe they'll forget about it.

It's not me that is bothered by it, sure alittle but not much it's her.
[ Viri ]
Radiax

If she won't talk to you, then write her a letter. Not an E-mail, but a letter. Give it that personal touch. Apologize to her about it, but explain calmly to her that it's a part of puberty, and that you aren't to blame.

On a side note, as someone else suggested, perhaps you should 'beat off' more, so that it won't be an issue again.
Radiax
[ Viri ]
Radiax

If she won't talk to you, then write her a letter. Not an E-mail, but a letter. Give it that personal touch. Apologize to her about it, but explain calmly to her that it's a part of puberty, and that you aren't to blame.

On a side note, as someone else suggested, perhaps you should 'beat off' more, so that it won't be an issue again.

Alright ill try thanks, im logging off for now and will come back to say how it went tommorow.

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bwahahahahahahha, you just blasted like that?!?!?!?!?!!? Bwahahahahahahahahaha, dont worry, just spank that naughty monkey untill its sore and it wont happen again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff