Welcome to Gaia! ::

My boyfriend and I were recently forced to break up due to some .. things. But i'm completely heartbroken. I can't talk to him.. we're not really allowed. He could get in trouble for being caught talking to me.. but i'm hurting so bad. I love him so much. wouldn't he talk to me if he loved me? He's got me blocked from everything and he wont pick up the ******** phone for me. I haven't eaten in days. I haven't slept. I've just cried and cried. The last thing he ever said was "i said i would wait" .. but im paranoid. i just need him to tell me that he'll be there.. and then i'll stop calling. How do i get over heart break? I'm not doing so well...

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Heart break takes time to overcome. Try to keep yourself occupied until you feel a little better. And don't be afraid to take comfort in your friends if possible.
Paint. Read. Take up a new hobby. Crossstiching is horribly redundant, it should keep you busy. Keep your mind busy, and in time, you won't even think of it, really.

But stop trying to call. His mother may get a restraining order on you.
it's hard i know, but don't starve yourself. talk to some of his friends and see what they think about what's going on and if they know anything. talk to some of your friends about what's going on and how you feel about the whole thing. who knows? maybe he's just too afraid to talk right now.
Time heals all wounds. Thus, to stitch that wound right up:

Follow -.Mr.Punchy.-'s advise. Take up stitching, or sewing. Anything with your hands that you have to think about, but not too much.

4,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
*nods* yes, time. It is a wonder why, we come to love and never forget.
Some day, you will be beyond it.
Or maybe some day it will happen.
We don't know, you need to eat something, and maybe get a hug from a friend or family member.

Sorry to hear that.
These things take a while to get over, like the others said. Most of the advice that is being given here is really good advice. What I would do is to try not to think about him. Work harder on schoolwork. Put a little more effort into things that you ma have been puting off. Do anything you posibly can to keep your mind off it. If he pops into your head, write something or draw or just do something creative that can express your feelings with out doing anything major.

Hope I helped wink You can pm me if you need to talk. I am open to hang out too. I know how this feels.
www.livejournal.com
www.xanga.com

They're useful when you want to get out a lot of emotion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff