Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay. This is really weird... redface But a friend of mine's boyfriend gets headaches when their fooling around or when he's just playing with himself. Is it normal for guys to get headaches when they have boners?

I'm sorry if this topic is unappropriate... but it's important because she's worried about her boyfriend and he wont go to the doctor.

Thank you.
He really should go to the doctor, it could be an STI of some sort...unlikely but possible.

At least get her to call an expert. The guy doesn't have to see a doctor, but she could at least consult a qualified doctor for answers.
Perhaps all of his blood is skipping his head, if you know what I mean. In all seriousness though, he should probably get a check-up. If not for his benefit, then for hers. A headache is an awful mood killer. Once again, if you know what I mean.

Noob

he losing 2 much blood from his brain when he gets erictiosna dn it casuees him 2 get head acks he need 2 c his docotrs casue it can be serius
blue engel
he losing 2 much blood from his brain when he gets erictiosna dn it casuees him 2 get head acks he need 2 c his docotrs casue it can be serius

wtf.... please learn to spell....

and i know after sex i get dizzy sometimes but apparently clitoral stimulation RELIEVES headaches. i'm a girl so i dunno...

Ruthless Phantom

blue engel
First off all, that is a lie, your brian dosne't transfer blood to your p***s when you get a boner, were do you get your facts??? i mean i heard that as a joke once stressed , you just get extra *hits u upside the head*

and anyways...its probly some preoblem, but if i rmber my friend is the same way, i just laughed, he should go to the doctor, cuse im not sure, b/ my and my frined usaly don't talk about masterbation, just my friend that told me is my best friend and he wanted to know if something was wrong
My fiance dosent have this problem, but he does end up really worn out and ends up falling asleep. This is really nice though, when we can lay in each other's arms when we are done with the deed.
My fiance dosent have this problem, but he does end up really worn out and ends up falling asleep. This is really nice though, when we can lay in each other's arms when we are done with the deed.
Selene_Arcadia
Okay. This is really weird... redface But a friend of mine's boyfriend gets headaches when their fooling around or when he's just playing with himself. Is it normal for guys to get headaches when they have boners?

I'm sorry if this topic is unappropriate... but it's important because she's worried about her boyfriend and he wont go to the doctor.

Thank you.

i cant say thats normal, or not, but yea...he should see a doctor.
When a guy gets an erection, blood surges to the p***s. It doesn't completely forget the head, but the sudden blood rush downwards can cause headaches.
I used to have that problem, and I'm a girl.
Does he exercise? He may not have enough oxygen in his blood.
I'd suggest having him see if a doctor can give him some advice.
...That isn't normal. Something could be seriously wrong. However, it could simply be that the overload of testosterone travelling through his body cuases a chemical reaction in his brain.

sweatdrop
Low with, Stamina.

He needs to go work out, hit the gym, something. wink
Is he particularly well-endowed? I read that the guy that holds the world record for longest shlong can't get a full erection because he passes out from blood "loss" before he gets there.
some people say that the blood that goes into the erection comes from the brain, but it's only a rumor.
i would definetly say go to the doctor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces