Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's this girl I like, and she had a BF last week. I talked s**t to her BF over AIM and she found out. She didn't want to talk to me and even blocked all my SNs. This week, she apologized for getting mad at me. She had broken up with him as well, this week. (not my fault, he likes someone else) She said sorry for blocking my screennames. I saw her online and she hasn't unblocked my screennames yet.

What does this mean? She doesn't have time or what??
Cropius
There's this girl I like, and she had a BF last week. I talked s**t to him over AIM and she found out. She didn't want to talk to me and even blocked all my SNs. This week, she apologized for getting mad at me. She had broken up with him as well, this week. (not my fault, he likes someone else) She said sorry for blocking my screennames. I saw her online and she hasn't unblocked my screennames yet.

Maybe she's still mad at you.
HOW THE HELL SHOULD WE KNOW!!!!.... confused .....she might just still be mad at you or hasn't found the time to unblock you....
Girls can be really strange after a breakup sometimes...(trust me I know, since I am one lol). She could be feeling a lot of mixed up emotions right now, and could be royally confused about how she feels about you. She might have unleashed her anger on you, even if she was frustrated with someone else. If she hasn't unblocked you yet, and she told you she would, just give her a little space. The worst thing you could do is invade her privacy and pester her about a decision, or why she hasn't unblocked you. If she doesnt come around after a while, try talking to her (not about anything really serious, just casual conversation) and see how shes doing. From there, just hope for the best!
The thing is that we talked for liek 15 mins over the phone, and she was sad over her breakup. I calmed her down, and we became closer I guess. WHat do I do?
She may still be angry with you, or maybe she's just not had time to unblock your SNs. Wait a while and see what happens. If she unblocks you, awesome. If she doesn't but still acts friendly at school, go ahead and ask her. If it's been a couple of weeks by then she may have forgotten.
Nikolita
Cropius
There's this girl I like, and she had a BF last week. I talked s**t to him over AIM and she found out. She didn't want to talk to me and even blocked all my SNs. This week, she apologized for getting mad at me. She had broken up with him as well, this week. (not my fault, he likes someone else) She said sorry for blocking my screennames. I saw her online and she hasn't unblocked my screennames yet.

Maybe she's still mad at you.

3nodding She may still be mad at you or she hasn't had the time to unblock it. Or may she just doesn't like you.
She might be mad still, nervous, or just hasn't had time. Make a new screen name, add her name to it, and if you can, add your sns so you can log into all of them at the same time. Don't tell her about your new sn; dont im her or anything on it, just have it to see if she logs on and off at all. Then you'll be able to see if she's forgetting or what.
She told my friend that she likes me... She doesn't go to my school.
Well if you talked "s**t" about her you betrayed her trust totally and screwed up. If thats the case you are going to have to do something extremely sweet to win her back.
She probably just forgot to unblock screenname...
surrenderURsoul
Well if you talked "s**t" about her you betrayed her trust totally and screwed up. If thats the case you are going to have to do something extremely sweet to win her back.

No no!

I talked s**t about her BF! She found out taht I talked to him, so she got mad.
this mean that she likes u but dnt knw how 2 say it 2 u

so just say her look i like u alot n tell her if she aint ready ur wait for her n u dnt mind how long it will take trust me it works all the time

Tipsy Dabbler

You're a d**k. You should not have been talking s**t in the first place, and you wouldn't be blocked!
well if you talked bout her boifriend then uhm i think i would be mad at you for being so insecure and so immature. when shes ready shell talk to you if she likes you. if not just let her be unitl shes over him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff