Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi i'm gonna need to fly soon but i'm afraid to. i only do it if i absolutely have to and the whole way there is hell. i always imagine the worst. does anyone else have this problem? how should i handle it???
I love SQUIRRELS
hi i'm gonna need to fly soon but i'm afraid to. i only do it if i absolutely have to and the whole way there is hell. i always imagine the worst. does anyone else have this problem? how should i handle it???
I actually have a fear of heights but I love flying. The way I try to look at it to ease my nerves is that its like a really large and comfortable bus, and that way the turbulence won't get to you as much. Mind over matter really.
So, are you a passenger or a pilot?
pisceanstar
I love SQUIRRELS
I actually have a fear of heights but I love flying. The way I try to look at it to ease my nerves is that its like a really large and comfortable bus, and that way the turbulence won't get to you as much. Mind over matter really.

i'm afraid of heights as well. i guess i give it a shot. thanks smile
Hidden_Wolfe
So, are you a passenger or a pilot?

blaugh

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
you should sit in the plane with your seat belt on. biggrin And have a stuffed animal at your face. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
But seriously just relax. domokun domokun domokun
just think of it as soaring through the sky like a flying squirrel!
Take a book or a video game. Do something that'll take your mind off the trip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff