Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't understand it- some days I can mantain eye contact with my crush for a long time and other times I turn away quickly D:

Is there anyway to get rid of this habit and improve on my eye contacting (xD sounds weird) skills?
Have a staring contest with your mirror.
whatever you do, dont make it seem like your just staring at him
Vir Neco
I've tried that...it hasn't helped sweatdrop
I would like to know that too.. but i have a hard time with eyecontact in general sweatdrop
xd Um, well, you could just be nervous around him so you turn away. Nothing wrong with that. Too improve them all you have to do is keep your eyes on him like you would on an "eye contact" day.

My opinion.
Maybe if you get more comfortable w/ yourself at all instances. Usually it all comes from insecurity.
ButterBalls
xd Um, well, you could just be nervous around him so you turn away. Nothing wrong with that. Too improve them all you have to do is keep your eyes on him like you would on an "eye contact" day.

My opinion.
But why am I nervous only sometimes? gonk
Eye contact is tricky. I normally mimic the person who im talking to.
It is tricky though. Just go with what feels right.
Yuki no Yoru
Vir Neco
I've tried that...it hasn't helped sweatdrop

who wins??
Awww that happens to me too. I dont know how to not... it's like you're either staring too much, or looking quickly away too much. I think it's probably natural. Maybe your crush doesn't notice it because you might just feel as though you're staring too much or looking away too quickly. sweatdrop Confusing stuff.

I happen to have something for a next-door neighbor. I wouldn't call it a crush, because I dont like him... anymore. But it's awkwardness. And I don't htink I can ever looking at his housenormally. It just seems weird. Or him either. Gah.

Try not to worry yourself too mcuh about it.
lovely_lainiexox
Awww that happens to me too. I dont know how to not... it's like you're either staring too much, or looking quickly away too much. I think it's probably natural. Maybe your crush doesn't notice it because you might just feel as though you're staring too much or looking away too quickly. sweatdrop Confusing stuff.

I happen to have something for a next-door neighbor. I wouldn't call it a crush, because I dont like him... anymore. But it's awkwardness. And I don't htink I can ever looking at his housenormally. It just seems weird. Or him either. Gah.

Yea I guess its natural...buts its annoying gonk
Yuki no Yoru
lovely_lainiexox

Yea I guess its natural...buts its annoying gonk

It shure is sad sorry I couldn't help, otherwise I would be able to help myself.
sweatdrop I have the same problem.
lick your lips sensually at him, and he will look away first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff