Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Atomic Bride
Well since you said you have a hard time talking to people, why not try striking up a conversation on social media? Are you at least his friend on Facebook or anything? Maybe you can just leave a comment on a picture or status instead of leaving a message so you can take your time.

The reality is you're going to have to face your fears and talk to him. Nothing is going to happen between you if you can't gather up enough courage to have a casual conversation with him. Something simple like "Hey how are you?" is more than enough. You don't have to have a heart to heart with him or anything. If every time you see him at class you simply ask how his day is, eventually that will turn into a conversation. It's ok to take it slow, and don't get discouraged over little things like finding something in common to talk about. Next time you catch him looking at you, smile and say hi. That's not too bad, right? Who knows, maybe he's shy too and is waiting for you to make the first move.
Maybe, I keep putting it off but it's sooner or in the moment ratehr than later. I need my courage to build up within the next couple of days. Thank you so much.

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Update!:
He looked at me intensly today during class and laughed with me I think. He also followed behind me during brunch and when I looked back his eyes lit up slightly when our eyes met. I looked back again and he went into the other hall but rotated back to the hall he came from as if he wanted to tell me something and chickened out. What does this mean?
GoddessofAir23
Update!:
He looked at me intensly today during class and laughed with me I think. He also followed behind me during brunch and when I looked back his eyes lit up slightly when our eyes met. I looked back again and he went into the other hall but rotated back to the hall he came from as if he wanted to tell me something and chickened out. What does this mean?

If you can't even talk to him now, what are you going to do if he is attracted to you?. You can't make a relationship based on awkward glances and " I think I like you." As a resident old person, I say this is all too much mental energy expended and you should concentrate on yourself and leave these boys alone. wink he may like you, he may not. Just take out all the mystery and talk to him about normal things and see what happens. Attractive guys are people just like any other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff