Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, i have a boy friend i love him more then anything. he was the frist preson to ever really care my dad is allways at work and my mom drinks. well he was allwas ther for me we are goin out to night to his prom we whent last year too. but this year life has taken a turn for the worst. my mom and i don't get alone because she drinks. now she is telling me that after tonight i am never allowed to see him again because i love him more then her. so after to night i will never see him agian.
what should i do ?
i am not going to tell him untile late tonight when we go out after prom.

The semi
i told him befor we got ther because i was stil crying i cryed there on the ride home and just again now.
Update: still drunk never gave me a cerfew now grounded me too for two weeks saying i can't see him.
Hmm how old are you? and if you really love him see if you can live with him.
i am only 16
i was going to move in with him in jan but i didn't because things cleared up befor the date i gave my mom i was leaveing.
if you're going to prom would't you be 18?
move out!

and if you aren't 18...well, your moms word doesn't carry much power..hang out with her a bit more often, but still go see your boyfriend when you want to
kayamar
if you're going to prom would't you be 18?
move out!

and if you aren't 18...well, your moms word doesn't carry much power..hang out with her a bit more often, but still go see your boyfriend when you want to

no it is a prom for the 9th and 10th gade i am only 16
No offense, but you have a long way to go. You still have a lot of years ahead of you, and perhaps you will find new love. But if your mom drinks and pays no attention to you, then it'd be obvious if you love your boy more than her. stare

Can't really give you suggestions though. Put up with it, I guess. neutral

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I would say your mom knows what is best for you, but if she drinks, she can be a lil...screwy I guess?

Well you have a few options:

1. Follow her suggestion even if you don't like it because you don't want to hurt her feelings.

2. Put in extra quality time with your mom. Tell her how you feel about her drinking, and then say, "Hey, wanna go to Taco Bell?" (or someplace I dunno) Just don't talk about him for a while, and then she might feel accepted by you, so then you might have a chance that she'll approve.

3. Screw her off completly and do whatever.

For heavens sake, I suggest number 2.
if u really love him u will make it work. ur mom cant watch u al the time and cant tell u who u can and cant see. if u are really in love with him and him with u it will all work out in the end
Meh i'm 17 and I live with my boyfriend and his mom right now (i just turned 17 on the 17th.) They are super nice to me (AND NO me and him DO NOT sleep in the same rom -.- ) I say seeif you can move in with them. DO NOT wait just go.

.-. ~Mingcaro~ .-.
my other thing is i am sitting here crying my eyes out and he is going to be here in lest then 10 mins too
Mingcaro
Meh i'm 17 and I live with my boyfriend and his mom right now (i just turned 17 on the 17th.) They are super nice to me (AND NO me and him DO NOT sleep in the same rom -.- ) I say seeif you can move in with them. DO NOT wait just go.

.-. ~Mingcaro~ .-.

my only thing is i do have my dad my grandma my catrs my doog and my rats to think about to

i allso have to go since he is gonna be here soon
See him behind your moms back. If shes drunk all the time, she'll believe anything. I know how you feel hun. My mom did the same thing to me, saying I couldn't see my boyfriend.Though she recently made us break up. It broke my heart. sad Dunno about his though. So anyway, lol. I'd see him anyway if I were you. heart
silent_criesxox
See him behind your moms back. If shes drunk all the time, she'll believe anything. I know how you feel hun. My mom did the same thing to me, saying I couldn't see my boyfriend.Though she recently made us break up. It broke my heart. sad Dunno about his though. So anyway, lol. I'd see him anyway if I were you. heart

nah they won't. My dad was allways drunk and he never believed ANYTHING

I think you should take your pets and just leave for a while. Explain that its a break and if you don't leave your really going to go insane. If she says no Then just leave. its your life.

Dapper Gaian

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Don't believe her. It sounds like a threat. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items