Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

Lol. Fail. Ignore him, he sounds like an attention whoar
Soo many problems with this teen boy.
He is confused and hurt. Right now, he is emotionally unstable and you just have to be there for him as a friend. I'm sure that although you guys have broken up, you guys can still be friends and right now, he probably knows that he can't have you as a girlfriend but just let him know that you'll still be there for him.

Right after a break-up in which they have put a lot into, people tend to go a little insane and it will take time for everything to heal inside them. I doubt that he will really commit suicide but make sure that you try to keep in touch with him so that you know if he did do something to hurt himself or not and that you will be able to call an ambulance if anything.

What you need to do is to let him know that there is still something to look forward to and that although you guys have broken up, it is not the end of the world. There are various things out there that will still be able to keep him happy. Remind him of his favorite interests and although he will most likely say, "you're the only one that'll make me happy" or something of that sort, then let him know that he needs to get himself together and that how he's acting isn't going to change anything. Tell him to just sit back and think about the past relationship and not just all the good things but the whole outcome of it and to ask himself if that's what he really wants and that it's definitely not what you want.

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Abusive Mana
Don't comfort him, leave him alone.

The whole I'll-commit-suicide-so-you'll-come-back thing is manipulative bullshit.
People who become annoying after break-ups need a cold turkey from their ex so they can figure out that life isn't ending.
La Chocolate Bliss
Abusive Mana

The whole I'll-commit-suicide-so-you'll-come-back thing is manipulative bullshit.
People who become annoying after break-ups need a cold turkey from their ex so they can figure out that life isn't ending.

lol
He's harassing me now. He called me 10 times, asking why I blocked him off of everything
and he's going crazy. That he wants to be friends etc.

Shameless Fatcat

Cut ties, and if you feel that any of his self-harming threats might be warranted, call his parents and let them know what he said to you, and that you think he needs their help right now.
My fiance had a gf like that, who would guilt him with self-harm to get him to stay. Finally one day he snapped and packed his s**t. When she threatened to kill herself, he told her to go right ahead.
She never did. Though she did throw a plate at him on the way out.

Shameless Fatcat

lightened
La Chocolate Bliss
Abusive Mana

lol
He's harassing me now. He called me 10 times, asking why I blocked him off of everything
Ugh. My sis's ex did that. Don't respond.
Its okay don't be sorry i'm way over it now, it was about four years ago.
Well yes i'd say my relationship now is better it's had a few incidents which have really gotten to me but no relationship is perfect.

I'm glad you ignored him. When a person is unhappy and they depend on you then they think their wold is going to end when you leave, but the reality is its unfair on you having to stick around and deal with their mess, as selfish as that sounds its true. Why should you be dragged down?
As far as i'm aware the last time i checked, a relationship was meant to make you happy.
When i broke up with the ex i was talking about thats what i felt too - overwhelming relief, at first i was sad but as soon as that passed i felt like i was literally so free, i was elated.
Just shows how much something can drag you down without you even realising.

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
lightened
La Chocolate Bliss
Abusive Mana

lol

Then he's really physco now. Just a more reason to ignore him even more. If he goes any farther as in peeking from the window at you, call the police.
Abusive Mana

The whole I'll-commit-suicide-so-you'll-come-back thing is manipulative bullshit. While I doubt you'd go back to him for it, comforting is a step to it (in his head) so just leave him alone.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ignore him. People who threaten their exes with suicide are selfish and cruel.
vodka is not your friend
Well yes i'd say my relationship now is better it's had a few incidents which have really gotten to me but no relationship is perfect.

I'm glad you ignored him. When a person is unhappy and they depend on you then they think their wold is going to end when you leave, but the reality is its unfair on you having to stick around and deal with their mess, as selfish as that sounds its true. Why should you be dragged down?
As far as i'm aware the last time i checked, a relationship was meant to make you happy.
When i broke up with the ex i was talking about thats what i felt too - overwhelming relief, at first i was sad but as soon as that passed i felt like i was literally so free, i was elated.

Yeah that is exactly it. I woke up, and his sister was going off on me. I was confused because no where was my message to him bitchy. I said "im happy. i feel relieved, i can move on and enjoy my life now" The funny thing is he broke up with me. He assumed that we were never even together.. oh gee! dating for one year guess thats all in my mind huh? Right. Anyways, I agreed with him. The feeling was mutual. Maybe he's upset and going crazy because he doesn't have control over me anymore. Its like a huge weight has been lifted. sweatdrop
lightened
vodka is not your friend

Yeah that is exactly it. I woke up, and his sister was going off on me. I was confused because no where was my message to him bitchy. I said "im happy. i feel relieved, i can move on and enjoy my life now" The funny thing is he broke up with me. He assumed that we were never even together.. oh gee! dating for one year guess thats all in my mind huh? Right. Anyways, I agreed with him. The feeling was mutual. Maybe he's upset and going crazy because he doesn't have control over me anymore. Its like a huge weight has been lifted. sweatdrop
Feelings are always high when there's a breakup.
But, he was the one who suggested it and so he has less of a right to be upset.
As for his sister - i'm sure she was just trying to fight his side which is understandable, if not a little bit stupid because he's a guy who i'm sure can fight his own battles.
Anyway, yeh no need to worry. Your message i'm sure was dignified, he's just being a retard and probably, lack of control. When the suicide threats aren't even making you stay i'm sure he feels like this is finally it but no need for it to upset you
You're better than that (: Got so much more to look forward to. At least you're being mature about it.
Im in the exact same situation right now. Chaning, my ex, and I were together for 18 months. He was my stability for a year because my father passed away while I was 14 and I was so upset I grabbed onto the closest thing, which in my case, WAS chaning. I left him for the same reasons you left your boyfriend. Then for the past 6 months he tried getting me back. I felt so horrible because the kid had nobody.

I found an amazing boy and started dating him, even though I was somewhat jumping back and forth because my ex constantly used the suicide card. Except he's been suicidal for a long time. I finally just ignored it, and ignored him. And trust me, its so much better now. The decision if ignoring him will make your life so much better.

Knowing is the worst thing you can do.
Ignorance is bliss.
Just be sure to keep to little to no contact with him. If he tells you that he is about to do something to himself, call the police.

I congratulate you for getting yourself out of the relationship! A lot of girls really don't have the balls to leave when necessary, so YOU GO GIRL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff