Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I live in a kinda rich community... and like ive just started this new relationship with this guy ive know for a little while...

He lives in the un wealthy part of our town and he barly has anymoney....
Im use to like getting what i want when i want it.. im not spolied to much.. money dosnt matter that much to me .. its just new to have a bf that dosnt have that much money...

He barly buys stuff for me.. and i can buy my own stuff... but its sopose to be his job to buy stuff for me... i dont know if im just being a rich b***h or what... its not like ill dump him for not having money.. it just feels weird...
a) probably better in the life issues pard of GD
b) he should be no more obliged to buy you thinkgs than you to buy him things. Relationships are not to be based on money/gifts but on feelings on love.
I'm a guy,so I shall give you my help.

Don't dump him.
Everyone is different, but we are all equal.
Treat him the way you want to be treated.
Only self centered people think their boyfriend/girlfriend are suppose to buy them stuff.
You're in the wrong forum dearie, you want Life Issues in GD. This is ED.

However, you sound like a girl who wants a traditional role in a relationship. You're young, don't worry about it right now. Give him a chance if you think you can handle it.
That's right, 'Rich b***h', its not about money, its about love,
would you rather be poor and in love with the greatest guy on earth (doesn't have to be your bf) or just, rich and lonely

Guys aren't obliged to buy you stuff.
Yes, it is "tranditional" for the guy to buy the stuff, but it doesn't really matter. It's not his fault that he isn't as lucky as you, so give him a break and offer to foot the bill every once and a while. If you actually truly care about this guy, money shouldn't be an issue.

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
blargh! why don't you people read the damn stickies!!!! scream
xenerayx
blargh! why don't you people read the damn stickies!!!! scream

because people are stupid and dont read.
if he's ur..then u hsould like him for who he is,not for wut he have. being in a relationship issnt all about getting stuff, but how u feel for each other, not for wut ya have, but for wut u r!!
Three words. Suck. It. Up. I'm spoiled by my father, but I don't have to complain to others when I don't get soemthing I want. I'm pretty sure your boyfriend probably feels weirdl, too! I don't have much money myself on average, but when my dad does give me a handsome sum? I splurge on MY FRIENDS, not myself. I put other in front and that keeps me in check. And damn it, if I get a boyfriend, I'll splurge on him, too! 3nodding
i think that u should really give him a chance 3nodding even if it feels weird now, i bet that you will get used to it and see past that he isnt as rich as u and he probably is a nice guy. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff