Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok. i know im bi.....but i rlly rlly want to know what it actually feels like to be with a girl. how do i go about it? Im 15. its not like im gonna walk up to one of my friends and say "******** me"
It's a shame that you have to deal with the issue of figuring out how to go about meeting a girl who would be willing to date you. I guess the best way would be to meet someone who goes to a school in your area.
MidnightBellz
It's a shame that you have to deal with the issue of figuring out how to go about meeting a girl who would be willing to date you. I guess the best way would be to meet someone who goes to a school in your area.

ah yeah....but thats awkward. like how would i tell who was bi or not?
just meet someone, become friendly(and flirtatious) and if it doesn't work then try again...same as it would work in any relationship
Grab her a** and smile.

Works for me.

Noob

star_shiner
MidnightBellz

if u were bi u would know smile lol i know it seems hard but just ask the chicks before smile
Walking up to a friend and tell them to ******** you kinda seems like a bad idea, yes. If you live in a large town there's probably a club or something for bisexual/homosexual people where you can experiment? Or if you know about someone who is bisexual to who you could start dating?
Improved colguile
Grab her a** and smile.

Works for me.

stare that is so wrong ...

as to the subject in hand.. you will know if they are or not trust me on this one *smiles* but if you are still not sure .. just do some simple flirting but careful it doesnt backfire on you and end up losing a friend too
Talk to your parents, counselor, peers about this.
I'm straight, but it's only personal options.
You want to know how well you be with a girl, then the best answer I can say is, you be yourself...girls tend to know more about each other than opposite genders.
it's odd, i have that same problem. i have a girlfriend, but i want to find out how it is to be with a guy. i haven't told her or many of my friends because they're all homophobes. ...stuff's confusing sometimes.
blue engel
star_shiner
MidnightBellz

if u were bi u would know smile lol i know it seems hard but just ask the chicks before smile
I'm bi and I can't tell who's bi. I wish I could it would make life SO much easier. But, I've never had a girlfriend either. I've met girls that are bi but I don't really like too many of them. The best place to look is theater. 3nodding
blue engel

Eeeh, gaydar takes a while to develop, and even then appearences are very misleading. There's no way to tell who swings what way unless you come out and ask them.

As stated before, just flirt with prospective girls, and if you get shot down then try again. You'll learn pretty fast, ya know?

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
First off if your bisexuality issue is just because you want the girl on girl action stop right there. There are women out there who aren't in it just for the sex which is how you are coming off. Sex is nice but its the companionship and love thing that matter anyway. If you feel you have fallen for a girl in specific then fine. If you are indeed bisexual and not just some girl who is out there wanting to have a girl to have sex with because it makes men hot or because you are confused then go with your instinct. I wouldn't worry about it at your age anyway. Wait until you are in college. People are more open then. High School is the most confusing time in life. You may just be curious and how would you feel if you met a lesbian and realized later you were just confused and led her on?
Well, usually, your friends tell you when they know a bi girl. My friend is bi and when I first met her she told me. She thought that it should be out in the open. I'm straight so I don't really know.

I'm sure there's probably homosexual, bisexual peer groups around so do some searching on the internet. Hope I've helped! blaugh
I hate people, who think being gay is a good thing...
I am gay tolerant, but I think it is just like having bumps on your face
It is not bad,l but it is not good ..

I do not think you are bi. In your age the children do not know their own sex and since we live in an age when fags ( O my god I didn't called them nicely. Send your gay army on me) are popular. So the kids thing that they are bi, because they do not know what they like.

My opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces