Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mae Lovelyn
yuukicross55
Mae Lovelyn
Blackberry Heartilly
Never have sex without a condom. It only takes one time to get pregnant and unless you're willing to risk getting pregnant ALWAYS use a condom.

Or a better birth control. Condoms are optional.

A better birth control? And, I kinda hate condoms lol

Besides the pill and depo, there's the mirena IUD and implanon (the arm implant). Both have a 1% chance at failing, but not everyone has the same reaction to it. My aunt was on mirena but the bloating and bleeding wouldn't stop. I was on depo but the mood swings and weight gain were horrendous, so I switched to implanon, but my sex drive died and my face was a mess of acne. I'm back on the pill--on Sprintec now since it's supposed to mellow out my previous problems with being on higher hormone dosages.

Oh wow.. those are too much. I think i'd stick with the pill. Besides trying to avoid not getting pregnant, I put myself on pills in hope to fix my hormones. Ever since I got into 9th grade, I haven't been able to eat foods with oil. Even just a piece of fries, my face would break out so bad the day or 2 after. And they're not just simple acnes, they're the severe cystic ones. I don't really know why it does that to me, but I hope the pill somehow fixes it.
After reading pill reviews, I kind expected myself to gain weight, severely break out, and that my libido will decrease.. So far, no major change besides that face that my sex drive actually increased. I'm thankful chocolates exist.
Stephnananana
yuukicross55
I'm aware that I'm supposed to get my period at this time, but i highly doubt I will get it. I started the first sunday I had my period then a week after taking the pills (first saturday of the month), I had my period again.

Is this your first months pack you just finished? If so your period should be regular by next month or the one after. BC doesn't take full effect until after the first month, which is why you should be using condoms.

Don't forget that BC is only ~97% effective and you can still get pregnant while using them. If you forget to take pills on time a lot that effeminacy goes down. If you fear you could be pregnant, wait until your next missed period (or even if you have spotting) and take a test.

Yes, it's my first month. I've always been irregular actually, so I'm not really surprised. I can never tell if I'm pregnant unless I take the test because my period is not normal. Sometimes I get it every month, sometimes, every other month..

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yuukicross55
So, I'm on bc and I'm aware that the last 7 pills are placebo. I believe I'm supposed to finish it even if they dont work. Will I get pregnant if I do it with my bf unprotected? If he cums inside me?

it doesnt matter if you take the last week or not, as long as you have been on your birth control for several months and begin your new months after that week, you should be good. but just to keep in the hang of taking the pills day to day try and take them during that week.

Lavish Loiterer

yuukicross55
Mae Lovelyn
yuukicross55
Mae Lovelyn
Blackberry Heartilly
Never have sex without a condom. It only takes one time to get pregnant and unless you're willing to risk getting pregnant ALWAYS use a condom.

Or a better birth control. Condoms are optional.

A better birth control? And, I kinda hate condoms lol

Besides the pill and depo, there's the mirena IUD and implanon (the arm implant). Both have a 1% chance at failing, but not everyone has the same reaction to it. My aunt was on mirena but the bloating and bleeding wouldn't stop. I was on depo but the mood swings and weight gain were horrendous, so I switched to implanon, but my sex drive died and my face was a mess of acne. I'm back on the pill--on Sprintec now since it's supposed to mellow out my previous problems with being on higher hormone dosages.

Oh wow.. those are too much. I think i'd stick with the pill. Besides trying to avoid not getting pregnant, I put myself on pills in hope to fix my hormones. Ever since I got into 9th grade, I haven't been able to eat foods with oil. Even just a piece of fries, my face would break out so bad the day or 2 after. And they're not just simple acnes, they're the severe cystic ones. I don't really know why it does that to me, but I hope the pill somehow fixes it.
After reading pill reviews, I kind expected myself to gain weight, severely break out, and that my libido will decrease.. So far, no major change besides that face that my sex drive actually increased. I'm thankful chocolates exist.

Lol ironically, chocolate is why I've been breaking out so badly this week. From my experience, the effects of being on the pill were a lot more tolerable than the other methods of birth control that I was on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff