Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

So.. about a week ago. Me and a girl kinda... Hit it off and needless to say, we had relations.
At first, I didn't use protection.
But, halfway through I started to use protection.
And a good 5-6 minutes before "finishing" I pulled out.

She said she's around 3 days late, and is extremely regular. She has voiced the fact that she has never been this late, but she has said that she's been a little stressed lately. Also, she's decided to cut ties with me, and that is putting more stress on her.

I just need some reassurance. The "relations" act was a long one, nearly 30 minutes. 10 minutes after the start I put on protection.
I don't think she is, and neither does she.. I just wish I could know for sure.

Blessed Codger

Annnd therein lies the problem(s) with casual sex...^^;

I wish I could give you more comforting advice, but really all you can do is wait a couple of weeks and then find out for sure. If you're still able to talk to her, I'd recommend ensuring that the line of communication about pregnancy remains open, if nothing else.

I would think that your chances were pretty low if you pulled out so soon (though pre-ejaculation carries sperm), but her late period is a little odd...

God bless! heart

Noob

Viviane_neechan

I wish I could give you more comforting advice, but really all you can do is wait a couple of weeks and then find out for sure. If you're still able to talk to her, I'd recommend ensuring that the line of communication about pregnancy remains open, if nothing else.

I would think that your chances were pretty low if you pulled out so soon (though pre-ejaculation carries sperm), but her late period is a little odd...

God bless! heart

My whole thing is..
We only had sex for 10-11 minutes unprotected. Maybe.
Then I put protection on.

And I've read up on the facts of masturbation before sex (which I did) and if you urinate before intercourse it will was out any leftover semen. (which I did)

The posibilites seem so low at this point..
I've even searched it, sex can postpone or disrupt a regular cycle. Especially if it was her first time or sudden.

Which this was only her second time (first was with me as well, around a month ago)

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Perest
Viviane_neechan

God bless! heart

My whole thing is..

And I've read up on the facts of masturbation before sex (which I did) and if you urinate before intercourse it will was out any leftover semen. (which I did)

I've even searched it, sex can postpone or disrupt a regular cycle. Especially if it was her first time or sudden.

Which this was only her second time (first was with me as well, around a month ago)

It's only 3 days, chillax. You're seriously worrying over nothing. You pulled out and put on protection, periods aren't so exactly regular. I suggest getting back in contact until she takes a pregnancy test or gets her period if it keeps you from worrying more than you should.

Blessed Codger

Perest
Viviane_neechan

God bless! heart

My whole thing is..

Ahh, well given all that info it seems FAR less likely that she's pregnant. Again, can't be certain for another couple weeks, but the odds appear to be against pregnancy.

Kitten

Dude, if you can't say you had sex with this girl then you probably shouldn't be having sex.

Good things to know, if you didn't come in her there isn't very much of a chance because precum doesn't have sperm in it.

She's probably just got herself stressed out because you guys were unprotected. If she wants piece of mind let her get a pregnancy test..

Next time don't go around having unprotected sex with someone.. Because you're not always going to be that lucky and only takes one good swimmer to get a girl pregnant. Not to mention if you aren't making sure your partners are tested you don't know what they could have.

Distinct Conversationalist

Perest
At first, I didn't use protection.
But, halfway through I started to use protection.

She could possibly be pregnant, but not likely. You should be more responsible and wear protection throughout the duration of intercourse.

So wait a while, then get a pregnancy test, if she's pregnant, you need to decide what to do. If she's not, well congratulations, don't be stupid next time and go unprotected, even if just for a few minutes.
So, even if you finish with a condom, not starting with one is enough to get std's. Half way through is not good enough.

Anyways, its time to start actually learning proper sex ed and how pregnancies work. Since conception can take up to 5 days to occur, a week ago is way too small of a time frame to know if you are pregnant or not. If she was pregnant it would be too small to tell yet, and woudlnt pick up on a test since the hcg levels would not be high enough.

Further more, the problem with saying that you are 'late' is that unless you are on medication like the pill which regulates your period, you do not know for a fact when you can get it. Being late is a social concept, and even the most regular people can have an irregular period cycle now and then. 3 days isnt really that late considering, and reasons like stress are enough to do that. So tell you this is really more to scare you because it isnt like she can take a test yet.

So stop being stupid yourself, and dont have sex with stupid girls.
I'm not going to reassure you. If you want that, go somewhere else. The fact is, you had partial sex without protection. Even more problematic is that she cut ties with you.

Going in to that, you should of known the risk and possible outcomes ahead of time.

SFRN_Sylvia's Significant Otter

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
If she comes back and claims to be pregnant, do not sign the birth certificate without a DNA test. Just saying.

Liberal Fatcat

Pulling out is still risky dude. Keep in mind THERE IS still some semen in the pre-ejaculate that can worm its way up in her.

Anyway, time for harsh realities man. Protection all the way man. Better safe than having to explain to your parents you got a stranger pregnant. You say she's stressed, which DOES have an effect on a girl's period. Stress can make a period irregular, so it could be that. If she's alright, then this is a good lesson in always using protection. Close calls are not fun.

If she's pregnant, then its time for the next step. If its proven that's its your baby, step up. Even if she thinks she doesnt need you, she really does.

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
This Isnt Sparta
Even if she thinks she doesnt need you, she really does.

... but if she says to back off, back off.

Liberal Fatcat

Syesta
This Isnt Sparta

She's just super stressed right now which is understandable. But if its proven that she's carrying OP baby, she's going to want him around.

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
This Isnt Sparta
Syesta
This Isnt Sparta

She's just super stressed right now which is understandable. But if its proven that she's carrying OP baby, she's going to want him around.

Not necessarily, and unless she's going to have an an amnio or CVS, paternity can't be proven until it's born.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

It only takes on little sperm dude.
Always use protection if you want to be sure.
She should take a test to know 100%. They aren't expensive. You could buy it for her.
The sooner you know the sooner you two can decide what's to be done about it if it comes to that.
The longer you wait the harder it will be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff