Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so my friend and i are talking right now, we are PMing eachother back and forth and i am being kinda sarcastic. I am always sarcastic and i can't help it. But, my friend knows this and she never seems to get offended when i jokingly make fun of her. Well, my last pm was still joking(we were both being sarcastic and joking around, i was just winning) but it was mean. she hasn't sent me a pm and i don't know if she is offended or not. I am really worried, i don't want to upset her. She is a really good friend. So, in your opinion, am i being mean? if you had a friend like me and the same thing happened would you get offended? Do you think by her not replying she is obviously hurt? Or do you think she is just posing in the forums and doesn't realize that she has mail?
note: she is online, i checked.
second note: please do not give advice for me to change. i have already tried that. sarcasm is a part of me which i cannot change.
I know how you feel, I'm super sarcastic too. Maybe just wait a while longer to see if she Pms you back, or if you think she's upset send her a sorry.

Tipsy Dabbler

Just PM her again and tell her that if you offended her, you didn't mean to. Let her know you were just joking. ^_^
Don't worry! I'm exactly the same with a mate of mine over MSN, and we've maybe gone too far here and there, but we're still grand mates and have been for over a year!

Maybe PM her instead of her waiting to PM you? It might be that she's thinking the exact same thing as you, thinking she offended you and is unsure on how to reply?
just say your sorry and try to be a little less mean when it comes to your sarcasim. smile
Yeah, i guess i could send her a sorry. I just don't want to make her feel bad for not pm-ing me back if she really wasn't hurt. I don't know, i'm kinda confused.
I sent her a PM but it wasn't a sorry(i wanted to avoid that as much as i could in case she wasn't hurt). It was a question about gaia, that was about ten minutes ago and she hasn't PMed me back!!! But i know she is still on gaia i just don't know what to do!!!!! cry
i pick on people and they know i'm jk. but when i hurt someone and i didn't mean it i'm saying sorry over and over again. call her and ask if you hurt her in any kind of way.
NA IF IT BECOMES A PROBLEM ITS KINDA STUPID TO BE ARGRIN ABOUT.IF YALL CANT TAKE A JOKE THEN DONT TALK.
well, you've apologised and there's no more you can do. Sometimes the online status is wrong.. -shrugs- good luck <3
Sarcasm can be mean.

It's not good.

She probably thought that you meant some of it underneath it all.

No good.

You weren't trying to be mean, but you definately were.

O:
DaNcErCuTeE4God
Ok, so my friend and i are talking right now, we are PMing eachother back and forth and i am being kinda sarcastic. I am always sarcastic and i can't help it. But, my friend knows this and she never seems to get offended when i jokingly make fun of her. Well, my last pm was still joking(we were both being sarcastic and joking around, i was just winning) but it was mean. she hasn't sent me a pm and i don't know if she is offended or not. I am really worried, i don't want to upset her. She is a really good friend. So, in your opinion, am i being mean? if you had a friend like me and the same thing happened would you get offended? Do you think by her not replying she is obviously hurt? Or do you think she is just posing in the forums and doesn't realize that she has mail?
second note: please do not give advice for me to change. i have already tried that. sarcasm is a part of me which i cannot change.

My friends and I do the same thing all the time to each other but there is a line that you don't cross. Perhaps you crossed that line? What did you say to her?
say ur sorry n try n not b so hurtful try bin ur self more than that person who wants everyone 2 hate her
what did you say?! ninja
DaNcErCuTeE4God
i wouldn't say your being mean, just careless.
If they're you're friend (no matter how close) words still hurt!! alwaaays keep that in mind neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff