<3 </3

What should I do?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Monochrome_moon
Veit Loderr
Well, you have to make a decision: Which do you like more, your bullshit religion, or the city life? One or the other... which is more important to you?

stare Bullshit religion, it is no more bullshit then being catholic or christian....
She's building little huts out in the woods, worshipping a stump. That's a bit ridiculous to me. Not that other religions don't do that, most of them, if not all, are bullshit.

Anywho, I'll give you an opinion. Ultimately, of course, it's all up to your decision, but here's what I think. I think you should move. Maybe that'll slap some sense into you about these ridiculous/creepy things you're doing. Maybe it'll give you a chance to find some friends to hang out with, instead of a stump. Maybe it'll help you become a little more sane.

Plus, a change of surroundings is always good.
Monochrome_moon
Veit Loderr
Well, you have to make a decision: Which do you like more, your bullshit religion, or the city life? One or the other... which is more important to you?

stare Bullshit religion, it is no more bullshit then being catholic or christian....
...Yeah, those are bullshit religions, too.
Wicca isn't bullshit... stare Although, you shouldn't hear that from me. I still haven't decided if I'm Wiccan or Catholic. As of now, I'm going to mass but studying up on the Wiccan religion to see if it's something I want a part of. That's a sin, right? xd

Personally, I find your situation hard to be in. You really have to decide what matters more... If you're truly dedicated to your religion, you'll be able to adapt to the city.
Blue.Reasons
Monochrome_moon
Veit Loderr

She's building little huts out in the woods, worshipping a stump. That's a bit ridiculous to me. Not that other religions don't do that, most of them, if not all, are bullshit.

Anywho, I'll give you an opinion. Ultimately, of course, it's all up to your decision, but here's what I think. I think you should move. Maybe that'll slap some sense into you about these ridiculous/creepy things you're doing. Maybe it'll give you a chance to find some friends to hang out with, instead of a stump. Maybe it'll help you become a little more sane.

*shrugs* Worship is a personal thing. What she does is not any more ridiculous than building something and calling it God's house, or nailing a guy to a couple of wooden boards and leaving him to die, then saying it was God's will and had to be done. Different faiths think in different ways.

to use an example I once read: If someone speaks french and says "ma maison" instead of "my house" in english, they aren't wrong.

Neither are wrong; both are different. My opinion, nothing more.
Quote:
Monochrome_moon wrote:
Veit Loderr wrote:

Bullshit religion, it is no more bullshit then being catholic or christian....

Its not a 'hut', the walls are barely three feet tall and there's no ceilling. Its just a little space to call my own. I don't worship my stump... my stump just holds everything I need (papers, pencils, some books, candles). I worship the Goddess.

I have friends! Geez...

Quote:
Maybe, if at all possible take a road trip to this small town where you would potentially have to live. Make your decision after seeing the whole town, what ever you experience weather good or bad, might help out and your family in this decision. Besides, if you decide to leave the odds are you can create another sacred space, it may not be as good as the one you have now. But al least it will be something.

Oh I've been there MANY MANY times. I go to their library quite often when I can't find things at school. It is an interesting little town... but I'm not entirely sure about living there. I like bigger towns...

Quote:
when my moms job took us away from my home in ireland to tokyo, it really ******** me up. i really missed my horse and my river and all of that. i'd stay, but thats just because i've lived there my whole life. i couldnt tell you what to do. then again, if you told your dad you didnt want to move because you started a little pagan shrine in the woods, what would he say?

Heh... I was born in England and I moved to Tokyo when I was six to live with my grandparents. Thats kind of funny.

Anyway... if I told my dad I didn't wanna move because I was pagan, he'd probably shoot me. He's... how would you say it... hardcore christian. Yeah, thats it. lol.

Thank you everybody, for your advice! Except for that one person who said my religion was bullshit. It scares me that there are that mean of people out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff