Welcome to Gaia! ::

The freakiest thing happened last week. Me and my friend slept over at another friends house. We did the usaul thing, stay up all night, roleplay, play video games, listen to music ect. While we were talking I looked at the window and saw this white figure run by it. i was to big to be an animal, and we would have heard footsteps if someone was running in her yard. I told them and we looked outside. My friend said that she saw something moving too. I figured that it was a ghost that we met before. His name was Zaz. I met him at my friends birthdat party. He wants basically everyone who meets us dead, and I'm scared. Is there anything I could do to get him away from us? Please don't flame.
sorry but i dont know
...bump...
Um...i have to pass on this one....
Ask him why he wants them dead, if you can. Then try and fix it. Bribe him if you can.

Hygienic Explorer

Wow... Scary... >_<
Waht do you know about that "Zaz"?
has he ever caused any trouble?
We already asked him why he wants to kill us and he won't tell us...
Teanna
The freakiest thing happened last week. Me and my friend slept over at another friends house. We did the usaul thing, stay up all night, roleplay, play video games, listen to music ect. While we were talking I looked at the window and saw this white figure run by it. i was to big to be an animal, and we would have heard footsteps if someone was running in her yard. I told them and we looked outside. My friend said that she saw something moving too. I figured that it was a ghost that we met before. His name was Zaz. I met him at my friends birthdat party. He wants basically everyone who meets us dead, and I'm scared. Is there anything I could do to get him away from us? Please don't flame.

Search the internet for ghost hunters sites, I am sure they have lots of different ways to get rid of ghosts.

Hygienic Explorer

Teanna

How do you know that he wants to kill you?
Fyuzin
Wow... Scary... >_<
Waht do you know about that "Zaz"?

Not much...I wish I knew more though...
Fyuzin
Teanna

I have a ghost in my house. If he hasn't tried to hurt you after all this time he probably doesn't want to hurt you at all. Just scared you a bit...that's all i can tell you. If he has tried to hurt you it's time to get help or get out.
Tourtured_Soul
Teanna

Search the internet for ghost hunters sites, I am sure they have lots of different ways to get rid of ghosts.

I'll do that.

To answer kawaiirin question, yes he has. He tried to posses(sp?) one of our friends so he could kill her.
Fyuzin
Teanna

He told it to us...a lot of times

And he doesn't live at my house, he lives at my friends house. He goes where ever she goes.
1st thing: ghost do not exist, period.
2nd: if you are still convinced that ghosts exist you might want to think of the fact that if you are incorporal you cannot touch, or hurt, beings that have a physical form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff