Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight fighter101
OMG YOUR GAY!!! SICK

WTF....? -__-

===============================================

Maybe you should confront him about what you heard, and ask him about it... tell him that he doesn't have to walk you to school if he doesn't want to. If you don't think you can talk to him, then you can write him a letter or e-mail instead... so there's no face-to-face interaction 3nodding

But whatever you do, you should at least try and communicate with him. I have gone through a relationship where lack of communication ruined everything... wouldn't want that to happen to anyone else.
Talk to him about it, and tell him that you overheard him about him saying that those things. Relationship are built on trusts and whenever there's differences, you have to talk it out, that's only way you'll be able to overcome it.
You should totally try to talk it out with him... I know that friends can cause problems between couples... Has this friend ever shown any signs of jelousy toward you because of him? If so, it may not even be true... Try to talk it out, but if that doesn't work, try writting about it in a journal, or write him a letter, and if you don't want to give it to him, then burn it... *blushes* sounds corny, I know, but It's really good theropy.
Just tell him you REALLY dont want him to walk you, or just put up with what that person said...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff