Welcome to Gaia! ::

Every one is calling me goth because of some things like black nail , bed , cloth, braclets and because I sow my fingers togerther ect ect... is making me really mad I hate being called goth and every one keeps calling me it...I dont know how to make them stop..
How do I get them to stop
Note: Ignoring doesnt work!! so plz dont just say that.
2nd problem
One so called friend will not stop at anything to embarrasse me she knows who I like and goes up to him and goes "Do you think ____ is goth?!" out of no where like fricken hell also she yelled out his name when she is with me and sees him she does everything to embarrasse me and its getting annoying how do I make her stop??
She likes who you like and if you want them to stop calling you goth, stop dressing like one. Sometimes you have to sacrafice things that you like to get what you want.
One: Wear pink one day, or just act a little silly. At the very least, crack a smile smile

Two: Your freind needs to be told that what they are doing is mean spirited and they need to stop. She sounds like a real b***h mad
Well, Good Luck
1: They're just shallow people, judging you on how you look. If you don't like it tell them to stop if them don't find out how they don't like to be called and do the same to them. See how they like it. domokun

2: Sounds like she is a little jealous. Well since she doesn't really act like a friend just avoid her find somebody new. Friends aren't supposed to embarres you infront of the person you like when they know that. They're supposed to support you and stuff, ignore her and if she comes back to you tell her you will only hang out with her if she quits acting like that..
Crimson Muffin
She likes who you like and if you want them to stop calling you goth, stop dressing like one. Sometimes you have to sacrafice things that you like to get what you want.

I dont dress like Goth...
Loofy
One: Wear pink one day, or just act a little silly. At the very least, crack a smile smile

Two: Your freind needs to be told that what they are doing is mean spirited and they need to stop. She sounds like a real b***h mad
Well, Good Luck

I do wear pink my knee high sox are |Pink| and black..
I smile.. when im not in school...
Mirshan
1: They're just shallow people, judging you on how you look. If you don't like it tell them to stop if them don't find out how they don't like to be called and do the same to them. See how they like it. domokun

2: Sounds like she is a little jealous. Well since she doesn't really act like a friend just avoid her find somebody new. Friends aren't supposed to embarres you infront of the person you like when they know that. They're supposed to support you and stuff, ignore her and if she comes back to you tell her you will only hang out with her if she quits acting like that..

Yea im going to avoid that chick from now on...
Is being called goth insulting? Well its still not right to be reconize not as yourself. So tell tehm thar your not gothic. Though i doubt that it will work. Also your freind. Why are you still aclling this a person a freind? If thats how a freinds treats you than Your much stronger than i thought. To take crap like that. Wow.., but unless you really value your realationship with this freind then talk to work something out.Good luck
did i get this...you sew your fingers together? eek
keogamer
Is being called goth insulting? Well its still not right to be reconize not as yourself. So tell tehm thar your not gothic. Though i doubt that it will work. Also your freind. Why are you still aclling this a person a freind? If thats how a freinds treats you than Your much stronger than i thought. To take crap like that. Wow.., but unless you really value your realationship with this freind then talk to work something out.Good luck

Thanx, And she .. well.. I wouldnt really call her a friend anymore she is done to much and thinks ill let her walk all over me
Samuria
did i get this...you sew your fingers together? eek

...Yea you got it rite I sew my fingers together around 13 times in the past 4 days .. It has become a bad habbit... sweatdrop
(2nd problem )

tell your "friend" to stop being a b***h and be a friend
the_ninth_member
(2nd problem )

tell your "friend" to stop being a b***h and be a friend

That might work but i dump if I could just say it like that....
Poppy... I didn't know you sewed your fingers together!

Just the surface...right? Where the skin peels off? I like to stick pins through my skin like that. sweatdrop
Rage_Dragon
Poppy... I didn't know you sewed your fingers together!

Just the surface...right? Where the skin peels off? I like to stick pins through my skin like that. sweatdrop

um.. wel most of the time when I do it, it ends up bleeding....so not just the surface .. but sometimes just the surface..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff