Welcome to Gaia! ::

One day, I had like, three people tell me I smell nice.
I wasn't creeped out, but it was quite weird. o.O;
Thats not creepy?
I like when people tell me I smell nice
:]
BUT!
When someone comes up to me and actually sniff me, Lol.
Now thats a little weird >.<
Lol
I don't think I've had strangers tell me, but I've had friends hug me and tell me, "You know, you smell really good"... and then bury their face in my neck, sniffing away... e__o;;
It's only creepy when a stranger gets too close or decides to describe what it does to him eek ..ewww exclaim Ot 4laugh herwise it's a really sweet compliment exclaim
Scent is by far the greatest invoker of memories for me. So no, it doesn't really creep me out. However I don't say it all that often, and usually only if I know the person fairly well. Usually...
What is plucked will grow again, What is slain lives on,

Try saying "I like your perfume." instead of "You smell nice."
What is stolen will remain, what is gone is gone.
I think it's sweet. :]

Toothsome Conversationalist

I always take it as a compliment. I quite like the fragrances I wear and am glad that those around me enjoy them as well. I have complimented people on their scents before, but I usually follow "You smell nice" with "what are you wearing?"
I get told that A LOT I don't if it's the shampoo I use or whatever.
id be disturbed
sandytears
depends on who says that..but yea, kinda creepy

and the way they say it.
Haha yeah it depends on tone of voice and such. I would like if someone said that to me though xD

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I get it a lot. You get used to it.

Although it does kind of depend on how it's said. Body language, tone, exactly what they say, eye contact, that s**t. Most of the time it's been fairly harmless, though.
i think it depends on the person, because if it's coming from a creepy old guy then i'd be a bit freaked out but if it came from a cute guy then i'd take it as a compliment.
I tell people they smell nice alot. XD It does sound kind of creepy now that I think about it, but I've said it to alot of people. Especially my friend Michael, who's like 6 feet something, because he smells amazing every day. And Christina. Since I say it with a smile, and they know I'm not a crazy stalker or anything, they don't seem to mind.

I also tell people when they smell bad. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces