Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one are you:

I'd rather learn to attract the men I want and master this skill in order to have options to choose from 0.4368932038835 43.7% [ 45 ]
I'd rather wait for the right Prince Charming to come along - he'll get here eventually 0.5631067961165 56.3% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Im kinda confused by this thread like the groups and things xD

I will confidently go up to a guy and ask HIM for HIS number. Im trying to encourage the guy I like at the moment to kiss me because we're dating kinda at the moment.
To be perfectly honest I've never been flat out rejected by someone I really like. The only downside one time was the age gap was a problem for him. I don't get all 'OMG I LOVE HIM' over a guy cause he's nice to me. I've only had like 3 crushes in my life and 2 boyfriends, both long term.

When I dress up at the weekend to go clubbing I do love having guys come up to me talking and telling me I look great. I think confidence is sexy to guys. Im not like stunning or anywhere close but I still manage to get guys because I don't go all shy. The nearest I get to it is when I can tell guys like the cute giggle thing. I dunno maybe Im just good at seduction, which is goood cause im training as a burlesque dancer at the moment.

I dunno what Ive just waffled on about xD
I don't like guys, but I'm kind of a mixture. I won't manipulate someone into giving me their number or whatever, but I'm not afraid to go after a girl I like. It really frustrates me when people like someone who they know is single and won't even give it a shot.
halves
I don't like guys, but I'm kind of a mixture. I won't manipulate someone into giving me their number or whatever, but I'm not afraid to go after a girl I like. It really frustrates me when people like someone who they know is single and won't even give it a shot.

I hate it when they won't even try and they're like 'they WONT like me'. Theyve never even given it a shot.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Quote:
and the other, whose members sit on their butts and wait for someone who 'accepts' them and is perfectly right for them to magically appear. Which I'm sure works for some people, but I can't help but scoff at the chances of it happening to EVERYONE.

Is probably the closest you've said for me in type that i am. Personally i never had a problem getting guys to like me. sweatdrop I never played hard to get either, i'm too soft sometimes... x_x
I'm definetely the second group.

I was never much of a flirt. I hated chasing boys when I was younger, because boys never interested me. Boys were immature, dated swiftly, felt shallowly, had fun, and I wasn't into "fun." I wasn't into boys, either. I was into men.

So I never dated around in the physical world. I had plenty of opportunities but I really wasn't interested. It could have been the area I lived, or it could have been my personality. Either way, I only entertained relationships online. Three of them were serious ones.

It was my third relationship (which, I guess, is the only "real" one I had, with the actual sex and physical-ness and whatnot) that worked for me. :3 And I'm now happily married.
I belong to neither one of these two groups. I am not attracted to anyone or anything, and I have no need or will for love relationships. I am asexual and a loner, and I'm perfectly happy that way.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm a bit of both really. I guess I'm more of group 1.
so a acidently clicked on this group (the pulse thingey on the lifestyles board shifted down right before i clicked sweatdrop ) and i relize that i'm a guy and you may not really want my opinion, but as far as i can see the best relationships that ive been in or my family members have been in came about when they just plain wern't looking. that isen't to say that you should sit in some perviabel tower and wait for prince charming, but you really shoulden't be on an actave search for mr. Right. i mean, yes, go out and date, hang out with freinds, but rember that people are people and you should have freinds who are guys and freinds who are girls and when you least expect it i will bet you anything that one of those freinds will step up to fill a space in your life that you never even really expected existed. and that, as i see it is what true love is, a person that compliments you, that perfect part time lover full time freind. at least thats the way i see it, but what does the femail population have to say on the matter?
Good things/people/etc. come to those who wait and are positive! :] ~ <333
I got a lot of practice snagging guys before high school, when my prince charming did come along I was able to rely on what I had learned a bit. Falling in love means you have your heart on the line, and it's not just a game of getting the boy, so it helps to know the playing field, but love is genuine and you find yourself not wanting to fool him or lie in some way. Getting a guy is easy, you have to be the one that they depend on, but falling in love you depend on each other so you can't just steal his heart through petty trickery and charm. But that said I know that every one in a while its okay to do little things to keep him interested or make him feel like a big man razz

I still regret telling him I liked the Tick, "Spoon!" that was a lie, I think that show was stupid and annoying. and I exaggerated when I said oreo ice cream was my absolute favorite, case really my fav is trying new kinds. he knows now though.
I just like to flirt, I guess. I don't look for a boyfriend or anything like that. If I find a guy I like along the way of my flirtations, which is rare, he'll end up asking me out and I'll say yes. That's it. I don't look for a guy and I don't wait for a guy. I'm just here now, I guess...creating amusement through flirting. lol
I'm neither. I'm the type of girl that cowards from relationships and make guys think she's not interested for some god only knows why reason.
I used to be the kind of girl who would wait an eternity for prince charming to come along. I was also very shy. and I was incredibly lonely.

I decided to make friends with everyone, and guys were a lot more fun than girls most of the time (they're a lot more accepting) but I was still hopeful for a prince charming.

then I realized that those were fairy tales and that Prince Charmings are in high demand and there are way too many princesses just waiting for a prince, so competition is fierce. Plus, just because he's Prince Charming doesn't mean he's brilliant and will know that I'm waiting quietly on the side for him. So I put some effort into what people called "flirting"- which I consider being great friends with guys. (which sometimes included an exaggeration or two) but I was still hoping Prince Charming would come and notice how friendly i was.

then I saw my Prince Charming and realized he was going to pass me by unless I started some serious flirting. I'm dating him now and I love him more than anything.
I never wear my heart on my sleve from past realationships. Also, i don't get attached at all really. For the first 2 months i let the friendship/realationship get stronger. I'm very dependeble on myself and i have no idea how to be clinggy so i don't do it. Love and lust are two tottaly different things and the first thing i do in a realationship is distinguish the two. It takes two to fall in love i think, i don't think love can be fully valued if you just love someone and there love isn't returned as strong. It's also good to do things to keep him interested.

I like having a really strong friendship with someone i could/will fall in love with i tend to like to know the person for a long time aswell.

I don't wait for someone to "accept me" and all that rubbish, also i don't wait "for the kind of person i like" to come find me. I tend to have a life, i live my life according to me and if i happen to meet someone then so be it. And if i don't, i don't.

Realationships are no big thing to me, they are a wonderful thing to have but i'm single right now and exstreamly happy blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff