Viscountessa
Pseudo-Onkelos
Viscountessa
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold My vooiiiiccceeee unhindered ;u; gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

That's what I do! Vocaroo would say there was an error, each and every time, so I got fed up with it.

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold Ah well it still lets me record and whatnot, but when I go to listen to it the quality is so terrible and I sound like the character I'm cosplaying. Which was cool and fun for that one night (******** you mods for deleting that thread I liked it!), but it was getting increasingly frustrating since I wanted to sound like, normal for once. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

You sounded pretty clear in that one.

Charitable Giver

Pseudo-Onkelos

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold After re-recording each phrase like ten times to get it as clear as possible. It was work getting those recordings to sound coherent. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Adored Admirer

Viscountessa
Pseudo-Onkelos

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold After re-recording each phrase like ten times to get it as clear as possible. It was work getting those recordings to sound coherent. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

You just have to improvise, I guess.

Charitable Giver

Pseudo-Onkelos

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold Hence recording it on my own program and uploading it. I think Vocaroo is prejudiced against red heads emotion_donotwant gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

Adored Admirer

Viscountessa
Pseudo-Onkelos

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold Hence recording it on my own program and uploading it. I think Vocaroo is prejudiced against red heads emotion_donotwant gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

I'm a brunet, so it can't be.

Charitable Giver

Pseudo-Onkelos

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold Prejudiced against awesome people? gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

Adored Admirer

Viscountessa
Pseudo-Onkelos

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold Prejudiced against awesome people? gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

Maybe. sweatdrop
sometimes
i speak in spanish
and pretend to be an illegal immigrant
just to get free tacos
at the local s**c shop

Beloved Inquisitor

Ethicus Tangere
Reevva
Ethicus Tangere
I'm a lyric tenor.

Eh?

My voice is very agile and light. It has similar abilities to that of a coloratura soprano.

This is in opposition of the dramatic tenor voice, which is dark and has more power, yet cannot navigate melismatic passages with as much ease.

Okay that makes sense. How does one go about figuring out what... "type" you are?
Ethicus Tangere
Reevva
Ethicus Tangere
I'm a lyric tenor.

Eh?

I don't have a very deep voice but I compensate for this by being a pompous b***h on every opportunity I get.

Fixed.

Tipsy Man-Lover

Reevva
Ethicus Tangere
Reevva
Ethicus Tangere
I'm a lyric tenor.

Eh?

My voice is very agile and light. It has similar abilities to that of a coloratura soprano.

This is in opposition of the dramatic tenor voice, which is dark and has more power, yet cannot navigate melismatic passages with as much ease.

Okay that makes sense. How does one go about figuring out what... "type" you are?

You usually have to become familiar with all voice types over time. Get a voice trainer. Study music. All that great stuff. I was one year away from obtaining my bachelor's in music performance before changing my major.

You could probably figure it out by looking up characteristics of them all online, though. Unless you sing on a regular basis, though, you'd never really be able to say for sure.

Also, a lot of people's voices change over time, so a lot of voice teachers won't actually tell you what you are because they don't know yet. A male voice typically doesn't peak until around age forty or so, so we don't really know until then. My voice is very suitable to be a lyric tenor voice because I had an uncommon amount of agility and upper range once I got some formal training under my belt. I started as a baritone. Six months later, after learning how to control it, my voice resembled closer to a tenor voice. Two years later, I sang melismatic passages with ease because I showed an increasing aptitude for it as my voice became stronger. Before I switched professions, I had teachers in my department pushing for me to pursue a career as a counter-tenor because I had begun experimenting with that voice.

So...until you have some formal training, you really won't ever know.

Anxious Gekko

Tipsy Man-Lover

brutal palm tree massacre
Ethicus Tangere
Reevva
Ethicus Tangere
I'm a lyric tenor.

Eh?

I don't have a very deep voice but I compensate for this by being a pompous b***h on every opportunity I get.

Fixed.

You're just jealous because you don't get to sing the melody.
Depends upon the language I'm speaking. I get a half high and average pitch when I speak in english but with my own language it's a deeper voice..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff