Neither because i'm a cat. 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I like meat.

User ImageUser Image
Modern hygiene and the level of cleanliness.
The opportunity to be born poor, but die wealthy.

Sparkly Leaf

Not spending the rest of my life in factory or doing slave labor for nothing.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
I like both a shower every day is what I do, but a bubble bath from time to time can never hurt. Plus it can be really relaxing. Also we do take things for granted so I do appercaite where I live, and hope that one day all countries can be a place of freedom. Silly wishful thinking but hey it never hurts to wish.

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
freedom of speech and right to vote, brah.
except, I don't have the right to vote, but eventually, I will. emotion_kirakira

internet.

Adored Admirer

Education.
being richer than everyone else and having more opportunities for things in general
My Internet, my touchscreen mp3 player, and everything electronic I possess. 3nodding

Enduring Codger

Running water (preferably without fluoride though).
Plumbing.
Paper and pencils.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            Favourite aspects? Internet, food, shoes.
            The aspects I appreciate the most? Water, food, electricity, heat, having a roof over my head.
            You know, the basics.

Familiar Poster

kvlt elitist
I miss sword fights
We live in a 1st world country with technology. It's time we used lightsabers.

Adorable Fisher

Not all third world countries are as you describe o.o Sometimes the nation is just not as rich as others, and therefore can't provide as much to its people. In fact, my girlfriend is from the Philippines which is considered third world, and she has a f*cking Macbook Pro, an iPad (the latest one), the latest iPhone, all these gadgets that I (who lives in the U.S) do not have. Her internet is also faster than mine even though mine's advertised as high speed. Its also common in her nation for most households to have at least one permanent maid and/or cook. Sounds pretty amazing to me.

I guess the thing I appreciate most about living in a first world country is the availability of online products. Many online stores won't sell to "undesirable markets", like certain countries. As I live in the U.S, I live in a desirable market country, so its product heaven. We're also never a test market (such as Australia or Mexico) so we only get the best of the best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff