Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I was just wondering if something happens when you do it to much. Cause my friend says you get messed up down there....

User ImageUser Image

No harm done by masturbating daily.
Comment my profile.
      You go blind and grow hair on your palms. ;o
ur p***s gets bigger

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
It falls off.
Fersure.

xd
Realistically:
Chafing (if you're not using lube) and you'll temporarily run out of CGS (the fluid that makes up semen.)
it can mess up your blood pressure if you have an erection for too long. other than that, not much.

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
-PluR-Zen
Realistically:
Chafing (if you're not using lube) and you'll temporarily run out of CGS (the fluid that makes up semen.)

so does that make it so you can't have kids??

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
You'll explode and/or start WWIII.

Seriously, though, what Plur-Zen said. Plus, doing it too often makes you extremely lethargic. Does to me.
idk. you get tired?
well lets see...

first a demonic portal will open up in your urethra causing you to summon satan. Once satan has been summoned by your excess of jerking it; hordes of chipmunks will rain from the sky, oh you think chipmunks aren't that bad? well if you kill one of these chipmunks... a rhino will fall from the sky... and everytime a rhino or chipmunk dies three more rhinos will fall from the sky.

things look bad... you should slow it down buddy.
xXCrazy_MokaXx
-PluR-Zen
Realistically:

so does that make it so you can't have kids??

No, it means you won't ejaculate when you orgasm for the rest of the day (fluid will probably be replenished within 24h.)

The chafing isn't dangerous, just uncomfortable.
If you dont jack off at least three times a day, your d**k will fall off from mis-use...or is that sex?

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
was kinda worried there cause I have white dots all ove my shaft is that a problem???

5,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
xXCrazy_MokaXx
was kinda worried there cause I have white dots all ove my shaft is that a problem???
Umm are you sure your not sleeping with anyone.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff