Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cows go...?

RAWR 0.78378378378378 78.4% [ 58 ]
Emo <|3 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I think I have a good personality and I can be witty at times.

I'm not sure how I feel about my looks...

I'm a good listener and people like to talk to me.
i guess sometimes my personality and the talents i have. thats all...
I like my long hair and my personality!
I dislike my chubby face its just my cheeks =b
Well i like my eyes and also my kind heart but i hate when my beard grows fast dramallama

I like my hair when I straighten it and my blue eyes. I like how if I just act like my normal happy energetic self and I'm around one of my friends thats down and after I'm done talking to them for a while they are feeling a lot better. I also like how I 'bring out the inner pervert' within all my friends XDD ..I also like my pervertedness. Its funny especially since my friends act like me too.

Oh! I also love my fashion sense X33 ..I've been told by a lot of people including friends that I have good taste in clothes :]]
i like my style, my eyes and my laugh
and i hate all that´s left XD haha just kidding
I like how I'm optomistic all the time. I also like my nose, it's not big and not small, it's just...normal size. :3 I also like my open-mindedness about everything. I never bash anything.

Plus I kinda have some visual art talent thrown in there.
I love my ability to come up with a totally serious 'almost-sounds-like-it-could-be-a-famous-person's-best-quote' for almost every situation.

Of course, I never use them 'cause nobody asks for them...>.>

And I love my ability to draw when the mood posesses me.
-sighs- I wont lie, theres not much about myself that I do actually like xD No, Im not Emo, Ive just got some low self esteem issues is all ;_; Anywhos, I guess I must have a few positive characteristics -thinks- Well:
Im a pretty good listener. Whethere I know you or not, If you have a problem, Im always willing to listen and help as best I can ^.^
Im also very open minded. Im very accepting of many different things and I do the best I can not to judge people.
I do wish my eyes were blue, but I still think mine are fairly pretty ^^ Everyone seems to think they're gorgeous, so I guess they are xD
Im a really outgoing person, especially when Im around my friends, and I try to be very kind, considerate, and caring.
I can actually make people laugh pretty easily and I always know how to cheer up my friends ^^

Wow, a purely original thread. I like it.

Physically: My golden hair and my blue eyes. =D
Otherwise: The was its easy for me to make friends. I constantly thank whoever caused me to be this way for this. I see people everyday who find it so hard to be social. I am so so so thankful I don't have this problem. It makes life so much easier.
I love how happy nature makes me.
I love my hair, my eyes, and how I look in corsets.

Tipsy Explorer

i like how i'm open minded.
I love my personality and my soft skin.
I like how I don't feel the need to conform to anyone else's standards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff