Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because right now, I'm the most depressed I've been in a long time. I have a good reason for it, too. see I've liked this guy for a really long time. I know he CAN be a jerk but I can't help it. so...for some reason he's been ignoring me. We were paired up together yesterday for a medieval dance. So yesterday I was enourmously happy. Today I feel like crap. He told one of my best friends that when he got paired up with me he felt sad, pissed, and upset. He also told my friends that he likes this girl I despise and he has since the fifth grade.

So now I feel the crappiest I have ever felt. I feel like my heart's been ripped out...and if it's still there it's in pieces. Don't worry, I'm not going to go emo or whatever...I'm just really sad. What do you do when you're life, or whatever you;re happy about has taken a turn for the worse? And while you're at it tell me what you think I should do and if possible try to cheer me up. emo
no one is depressed too? weird..
i talk with god, he's my best friend cuz he nows me more than myself, talk to him tonight, tell him, how do u feel...cry, tell him, he lovs u a lot, he creates u...cry the time u nedd to, but when you're done, don't cry any more, pray to god for strenght and he'll give u....when i'm really sad, when i wanna kill myself,when i feel like crap....that helpz a lot...blessings... heart heart whee
INDIGUL
i talk with god, he's my best friend cuz he nows me more than myself, talk to him tonight, tell him, how do u feel...cry, tell him, he lovs u a lot, he creates u...cry the time u nedd to, but when you're done, don't cry any more, pray to god for strenght and he'll give u....when i'm really sad, when i wanna kill myself,when i feel like crap....that helpz a lot...blessings... heart heart whee
yeah thanks...but for me, I'm not quite that religious. Praying makes me feel better but sometimes it just doesn't do it for me...Thanks so much though.
It's sleep and music for me. heart
there's worse things that can happen to you than a man not liking you back.
I've had to deal with similar situations until the end of junior year, and I'm a senior now.

If I were to be depressed now, I'd talk to my boyfriend about it.
He is my best friend.
Ellyn
I've had to deal with similar situations until the end of junior year, and I'm a senior now.

He is my best friend.
Yes I know that but I don't have any experience in a relationship and it's just so hard.....
hikari_angel02
Ellyn

He is my best friend.
Yes I know that but I don't have any experience in a relationship and it's just so hard.....

neither did I.
You'll get over it.
It's easier to get over it if they haven't had any real impact on your life anyway, other than seeing them at school and getting those lovey dovey feelings.
I listen to Bob Marley.
DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
burning_eyes
I was clinically depressed for just under 9 years, now I dont recommend that, but I have several circumstances that led me that route. I dont remember the one thing that brought me out of it, but I do remember several things I did about. I started to hang around happy people, but most importantly those people were positive in everything they did. and i learned that if you hang around those kind of people, you start to act like them. I also found God. You said thats not your thing, so I will respect that and not be pushy. I was pushed so many times my so called christians, but eventually I found my own way.
Also when your feeling so low that all you want to do is sleep, find the one thing that you certainly do not want to do and do it. I would tend to sleep all the time, but there would be times that I would have to force my way out of bed and go for a walk, read a book, listen to music, in my case study smile .
It may seem like its a huge deal now, but its not. You will realize it when the time comes. Focus on your friends or family. Do anything to take your mind off it him. Find a new hobby, what excites you? What did you like to do before all the crap hit the fan?
Stop thinking about the situation. Think happy.
I hope this was helpful.
hikari_angel02
Because right now, I'm the most depressed I've been in a long time. I have a good reason for it, too. see I've liked this guy for a really long time. I know he CAN be a jerk but I can't help it. so...for some reason he's been ignoring me. We were paired up together yesterday for a medieval dance. So yesterday I was enourmously happy. Today I feel like crap. He told one of my best friends that when he got paired up with me he felt sad, pissed, and upset. He also told my friends that he likes this girl I despise and he has since the fifth grade.

So now I feel the crappiest I have ever felt. I feel like my heart's been ripped out...and if it's still there it's in pieces. Don't worry, I'm not going to go emo or whatever...I'm just really sad. What do you do when you're life, or whatever you;re happy about has taken a turn for the worse? And while you're at it tell me what you think I should do and if possible try to cheer me up. emo

lol, I drink. Get s**t faced. I'm wasted now, in fact, but not depressed.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
when I'm depressed I listen to music & stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff