Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's hard to say. Truthfully consider the qualities that you like to see in a guy, and those are probably the qualities that men want to see in women.
"beauty is in the eyes of beholder"
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
aslong as shes got a cute face, perky tits, and a nice a**, i can overlook everything else.

Oh well aren't you a keeper.

atleast im honest

Yeah well I pity you and your horrible taste in girls. All that matters is looks.
im not gonna say pretty because pretty and cute dont even exist to me anymore. Seriously, everyone on this planet is pretty ******** ugly. A good personality and loyalty would be a decent find for starters, and to have at least one thing in common.
Doesn't matter to me. *shrug*

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

If we're talking about the majority of guys...

Then it's an opening.

Like, wear a skirt around the majority of guys and see their reaction.

Keep making it shorter and you'll notice how the quantity increases accordingly.

Now if you want to get practical and ask why...

I just put it that the typical guy is a farmer using whatever disguise he can to plant his seed.

Get my drift?

Aaidine
I'm just curious what guys geniuinely go for. What makes a girl attractive? What kind of clothes do you like them to wear? Straight hair, curly hair, long hair, short hair? I wanna know everything, and I'm sure a lot of girls on here would like to know too.
[M.S.T]
User Image

Then it's an opening.

Keep making it shorter and you'll notice how the quantity increases accordingly.

I just put it that the typical guy is a farmer using whatever disguise he can to plant his seed.

Get my drift?

Aaidine
I'm just curious what guys geniuinely go for. What makes a girl attractive? What kind of clothes do you like them to wear? Straight hair, curly hair, long hair, short hair? I wanna know everything, and I'm sure a lot of girls on here would like to know too.

Okay, let's rephrase my question: What do FRESHMAN guys find attractive?

Hygienic Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
aslong as shes got a cute face, perky tits, and a nice a**, i can overlook everything else.

atleast im honest

Yeah well I pity you and your horrible taste in girls. All that matters is looks.

hating because you do not meet any of the 3 very modest qualifications?...... yes. dont ask questions if you dont want the answers, being butthurt in a thread of your own making is ******** dumb. and holy s**t i am getting mad tips for my posts in this thread.

Familiar Poster

Suincunemon
zaptar13
Suincunemon
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Common interests, intellect, a shared humor, and maybe an open mind to experiment some things.

Wait, so are you saying that guys actually like smart girls?
I dated a dumb girl, it was painful. Yes intellect goes well with either gender.

Hahaha omg that makes me ex sound like a freaking retard. He said it was cute when I acted dumb... Thank god that's over with! I'm actually really smart. I hated having to dumb down to be around him.
I cringed sometimes when i would read my ex's text messages, she'd have trouble with the easiest to spell words. Hopefully you won't have to dumb yourself down for anybody that's just sad.

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
zaptar13
Suincunemon
zaptar13
Suincunemon
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Common interests, intellect, a shared humor, and maybe an open mind to experiment some things.

Wait, so are you saying that guys actually like smart girls?
I dated a dumb girl, it was painful. Yes intellect goes well with either gender.

Hahaha omg that makes me ex sound like a freaking retard. He said it was cute when I acted dumb... Thank god that's over with! I'm actually really smart. I hated having to dumb down to be around him.
I cringed sometimes when i would read my ex's text messages, she'd have trouble with the easiest to spell words. Hopefully you won't have to dumb yourself down for anybody that's just sad.

It really is sad. I'll just find someone on the same level of intelligence as myself.
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver

atleast im honest

hating because you do not meet any of the 3 very modest qualifications?...... yes. dont ask questions if you dont want the answers, being butthurt in a thread of your own making is ******** dumb. and holy s**t i am getting mad tips for my posts in this thread.

Oh please, you're making yourself look like the idiot with those kind of answers. And as a matter of fact, I DO meet those qualifications but that does NOT mean your qualifications flatter me in any way, shape, or form. Your immaturity disgusts me and I think the correct term in women you are looking for is 'slut'.

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
HolyMuffDiver

Oh man, I've got all of those..

Hygienic Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver

atleast im honest

Oh please, you're making yourself look like the idiot with those kind of answers. And as a matter of fact, I DO meet those qualifications but that does NOT mean your qualifications flatter me in any way, shape, or form. Your immaturity disgusts me and I think the correct term in women you are looking for is 'slut'.

hyper-inflating yourself on the internet is worthless without pics.... my immaturity in what regard? my honesty in that i want nothing to do with ugly women with poor figures? men are visually stimulated, if anything my standards are pretty lax when compared to alot of other peoples. again.... why even make a thread if your not going to accept the answers given?

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Once again we're faced with the 'average' freshman scenario.

If you need... I can repeat what's below.
Or you can get a bit more specific since you seem to be thinking of a special guy yourself.

Aaidine
[M.S.T]

Then it's an opening.

Get my drift?

Aaidine

Okay, let's rephrase my question: What do FRESHMAN guys find attractive?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff